For Sale: Schon ST47 w/3 Shafts

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[FS: Schon SP47 w/3 shafts n joint protectors[/B][/B]This cue is being sold by Carl Makowski, I am just posting it for him, he will read any posts here and have me reply or call him at 520-403-3980.

Butt: 15.85 oz, joint 5/16 x 14
Shafts: 4.25 oz, 3.70 oz and 3.55 oz
The first shaft is 13mm, the other two are 12.8mm. All in good to excellent condition as is the butt. There is a picture of a nick on the butt by the bottom ring, the rest is pristine. The cue rolls straight as do the shafts independently. Two of the Schon shafts did not come with this cue but were purchased for it and are newer. Carl believes this to be a 1990 ST47 but it also has some pretty fancy ring work as you can see in the pictures.
Price: $1,200.00 includes standard ground shipping.

Sorry, the title is incorrect, it seems this cue is an SP 47 not an ST

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 967
Last edited:

bobbyvfx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi. Although the cue rolls straight individually on the butt & shafts, does it roll straight with the cue put together with all shafts? Can you supply of photo of the nick you mention as I can't really see it with the supplied photos? Thanks!

Bobby

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. Although the cue rolls straight individually on the butt & shafts, does it roll straight with the cue put together with all shafts? Can you supply of photo of the nick you mention as I can't really see it with the supplied photos? Thanks!

Bobby

Hi Bobby,
Yes, the cue rolls straight with all of the shafts. I have attached the picture of the Nick or blemish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 779

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[FS: Schon SP47 w/3 shafts n joint protectors[/B][/B]This cue is being sold by Carl Makowski, I am just posting it for him, he will read any posts here and have me reply or call him at 520-403-3980.

Butt: 15.85 oz, joint 5/16 x 14
Shafts: 4.25 oz, 3.70 oz and 3.55 oz
The first shaft is 13mm, the other two are 12.8mm. All in good to excellent condition as is the butt. There is a picture of a nick on the butt by the bottom ring, the rest is pristine. The cue rolls straight as do the shafts independently. Two of the Schon shafts did not come with this cue but were purchased for it and are newer. Carl believes this to be a 1990 ST47 but it also has some pretty fancy ring work as you can see in the pictures.
Price: $1,200.00 includes standard ground shipping.

Sorry, the title is incorrect, it seems this cue is an SP 47 not an ST

Bump, still here!