Friends and Fans Auction Items for Living Legend Buddy Hall

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Ray;

You definitely don't have any need for defending what you've done as far as I'm concerned.

The way I see it, you're just trying to do a good thing and, unfortunately, you're at the mercy of other's schedules and cooperation levels.

If you would like, you are welcome to send me the shirt and I'll get it signed by Earl real quick and then will ship it out to whomever you wish, Euros included, on me, as my way of trying to help out.

Let me know if this would work.

best,
brian kc
Appreciate all the help especially from big truck. I was speaking and somewhat venting of the situation. I offered to pay shipping to where it needed to go. To my knowledge I haven't screwed over anybody on here with 50 good size transaction. My bad to start t back up. Johnny responded to me wanting to ship the $200 back which I declined. He promised a signed stick probably a scorpion which seems he would have several on hand. This was back in January. It's April 1 now. Wasn't coming at anybody. I assume the stick was delivered. I know the cloth was. Jay h. Sent me my completely signed program by every player. Just no shirt. It must be me.

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I just think I should mention that the only reason I received my cloth when I did was because of Ray. If you are ever streaming in MN I will travel to buy you a beer. Thank you again for taking care of me.

Appreciate all the help especially from big truck. I was speaking and somewhat venting of the situation. I offered to pay shipping to where it needed to go. To my knowledge I haven't screwed over anybody on here with 50 good size transaction. My bad to start t back up. Johnny responded to me wanting to ship the $200 back which I declined. He promised a signed stick probably a scorpion which seems he would have several on hand. This was back in January. It's April 1 now. Wasn't coming at anybody. I assume the stick was delivered. I know the cloth was. Jay h. Sent me my completely signed program by every player. Just no shirt. It must be me.

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I just think I should mention that the only reason I received my cloth when I did was because of Ray. If you are ever streaming in MN I will travel to buy you a beer. Thank you again for taking care of me.

By proof he is a stand up guy. My initial post wasn't related to him at all.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
We have Buddy!!!

Now we just need Earl, Johan and Karl Boyes

Attachments

• Jerseys w-buddy.jpg
    Jerseys w-buddy.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 266

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Thank you for posting pics. Its fun playing wheres waldo finding the signatures. I can't find Buddys on the red. Is it in the jumble on the left side? He has a real neat signature. Thanks again Bigtruck.

We have Buddy!!!

Now we just need Earl, Johan and Karl Boyes

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thank you for posting pics. Its fun playing wheres waldo finding the signatures. I can't find Buddys on the red. Is it in the jumble on the left side? He has a real neat signature. Thanks again Bigtruck.

It's up on the left side of the buttons.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just got in from an 8 week tour. Leaving for one event in the morning, then a long awaited rest period. :D

Jerseys are boxed up and ready to go to Earl now at Steinway, Then onto Karl Boyes in Europe.

Ray

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
UPDATE:

Okay, Mike & Jesse.

There has been progress. :cool:

I got your shirts this weekend at Steinway Billiards and they are both now signed by Earl. :thumbup:

Just two signatures remain, Johan & Karl's.

I am awaiting Bigtruck Ray's instructions on where to forward these for the missing EUROS.

It should be lost on no one what a kind and generous job Ray is doing in orchestrating these after-the-fact signings.

he has definitely been placed in a mop up (for someone else) role and he is doing a yeoman's job with it, imo.

for the moment, the shirts are safe and sound with me as I await the next instructions.

Big thx also to my friend Larry Ross and Manny at Steinway for their kind assistance.

Mike & Jesse; you guys obviously deserve to get your shirts and I must say, I think you're gonna love them!

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• Mosconi-shirt-BL.jpg
    Mosconi-shirt-BL.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Mosconi-shirt-RED.jpg
    Mosconi-shirt-RED.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 202
  • Mosconi-shirt-BL-RED.jpg
    Mosconi-shirt-BL-RED.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 202

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Bad ass. Thanks everyone involved. Johnny stating he had a signed cue for my son for the mishap. I'll send him another text.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
UPDATE:

Okay, Mike & Jesse.

There has been progress. :cool:

I got your shirts this weekend at Steinway Billiards and they are both now signed by Earl. :thumbup:

Just two signatures remain, Johan & Karl's.

I am awaiting Bigtruck Ray's instructions on where to forward these for the missing EUROS.

It should be lost on no one what a kind and generous job Ray is doing in orchestrating these after-the-fact signings.

he has definitely been placed in a mop up (for someone else) role and he is doing a yeoman's job with it, imo.

for the moment, the shirts are safe and sound with me as I await the next instructions.

Big thx also to my friend Larry Ross and Manny at Steinway for their kind assistance.

Mike & Jesse; you guys obviously deserve to get your shirts and I must say, I think you're gonna love them!

best,
brian kc

Thanks for posting Brian!!

The European names, Karl Boyes and Johan Ruysink are all that is left. I have to say I am nervous about sending them into another part of the world

Karl finally got me an address but Johan has not. I almost think it would be better to try and send them with the Mosconi team in December for the last 2 names.

We can probably make that happen. Both shirt owners would have to forward the Jersey to the assigned contact person end of November. We would ship Jersey to Mike and Jesse now.

Let me know either way,

Ray