From Kamui SS to Tiger Emerald

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup:

Love my Tiger Emerals! Got to take off at least the first layer for your best results.

Really easy to work with and I like the way they play!

:smile:

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would anyone put on a different brand of a tip that they have never tried before, right in the middle of the tournament ?

No offence but that is not a logical action, I would consider that Abby normal.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...73B951528B8C9B0A4BC573B951528B8C9B0&FORM=VIRE
Yes that, and, why would people blame the tip when they're just not shooting good.
Most experienced pool players can adopt their shot making within a few shots of the new tip.
The rest is just a matter of whether or not they like the tip, not that the tip CAUSES them to miss shots.....lol

Bossman225

Registered
I use to use a moori medium and when it came off in the middle of a tournament and had to switch to another tip cause nobody around here uses moori tips anymore. I went to a kamui medium and I hate it. All I do is miscue with it and I've worked on it and worked on it and it don't help. I'm very skeptical of anything that I've never used and I need to find something else to go to. Is there anything out there that resembles the effects and play of a moori tip?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Abby normal

I am abby normal. Yeah, it was silly. But, I shot great last night, so it's all good now. Heh heh

Hi Rich

We all are Abby normal .............

I have several shafts for my main player with 3 or 4 different tips on them .

Mainly so if someone wants to have me replace the tip on their cue, they know at least how that tip plays on my cue ...

Oddly enough I sale allot of triangle tips, and then latter on the customer doesn't like them .

Sometimes I can scuff up the tip and the customer likes it again.
Maybe its because of my cue or shafts , who knows !
Its not a issue and if they don't like the tip I install then as long as my costs are covered I have no issues making sure the customer is happy with the tip I install on there cue.

Everyone knows that what you did really wasn't the best timing to try out a new to you tip like the green emerald.

I was just trying to find humor in your action is all , so please don't take what I said to heart .

I would hope that you can look back on this yourself and also laugh ..

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
My reply

Yes that, and, why would people blame the tip when they're just not shooting good.
Most experienced pool players can adopt their shot making within a few shots of the new tip.
The rest is just a matter of whether or not they like the tip, not that the tip CAUSES them to miss shots.....lol

I really was just making joke out of some of the things we do in life.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Rich

We all are Abby normal .............

I have several shafts for my main player with 3 or 4 different tips on them .

Mainly so if someone wants to have me replace the tip on their cue, they know at least how that tip plays on my cue ...

Oddly enough I sale allot of triangle tips, and then latter on the customer doesn't like them .

Sometimes I can scuff up the tip and the customer likes it again.
Maybe its because of my cue or shafts , who knows !
Its not a issue and if they don't like the tip I install then as long as my costs are covered I have no issues making sure the customer is happy with the tip I install on there cue.

Everyone knows that what you did really wasn't the best timing to try out a new to you tip like the green emerald.

I was just trying to find humor in your action is all , so please don't take what I said to heart .

I would hope that you can look back on this yourself and also laugh ..
I know; it's all good.

Abby.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
emerald on a pechauer hustler I enjoyed, not sure if like it on something else.

Last edited: