FS: AE Cue -Tons of Ivory(Chicago Area)

Steve-O22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys! Hopefully looking for local cash deals, not interested in any trades. I'd be willing to travel a little bit to meet half way if buyer is serious enough. But definitely would consider shipping and doing an escrow service through FAST_N_LOOSE (have already discussed this with him) IF buyer pays for shipping and paypal fees.

AE Cue - $old

This cue was bought new from the maker at the Super Billiards Expo in 2002. EVERYTHING white is ivory. Absolutely stunning in person. It is an overlapped 8 point cue with up and down points. The base wood is Wild Wood. It is spalted maple that was impregnated with a dyed resin that goes all the way through the wood. The cue has a straight grained maple core running through it to make it play and balance right. All the white is ivory (including ferrules) and the black is ebony. It has a black with white speck Irish linen wrap and a flat face joint with radial pin.

ae1.jpg

ae2.jpg

ae3.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: Before anyone comes in here and starts their quickwitted comments, I'll come out and say it. A while back some things went awry with my FIRST EVER attempt to sell the cues, and I didn't do research and priced a few cues TOO low, and more than a couple people all jumped on them and people got po'ed because I asked for a bit more money. I ENDED UP SELLING NONE OF THOSE CUES FOR MORE MONEY THAN I HAD ORIGINALLY ASKED TO KEEP MY WORD! So there aren't any games with pricing. Mistake made, mistake learned, time to move on. I have met and sold a few cues to JIM (Mr.Sharke) and he can verify I am legit.

Last edited:

stormshadow1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Killer AE cue

This a great cue for the price.I live in CO and know Bruce and Jeff the owners of AE.These cue's hit a ton and are very well made.Whoever buys this cue is getting a awesome cue for the money.Good luck with your sale Steve!!I play with an AE and would buy this instantly if my funds were better.:cool:

Keith

Last edited:

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Great deal.

$old! Thanks for the interest everyone and thanks Ryan for a smooth transaction :thumbup:

I received this cue a few hours ago and wanted to say that it arrived well-packed and exactly as described. I immediately went and played for a couple of hours and it does, indeed, hit solid. Everything is straight and like new, just as Steve said. As in most cases, the cue looks even better in person than in the pictures. I would have no hesitation in dealing with Steve again were I looking for another cue.

Thanks,
Ryan

Steve-O22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good to hear Ryan, I am glad and I knew you would be happy! It sure is a beauty, especially in person like you said. Enjoy man!

Thanks again,

-Steve