FS/FT A Gorgeous Jim Lee Custom Cue Rosewood Plain Jane

Chalmerist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The cue is traded. Thanks for all your interests.
Hi guys,
I am selling my Gorgeous Jim Lee Custom Cue Rosewood Plain Jane. Jim has been making cues for over 18 years, and has since gained a quite nice reputation among the cue makers in the US for the top-notch Quality of his works. You can do a little research on this forum to read about his great feedbacks.
Here are some pics of this beauty. You can see that the quality of his work is second to none.

1001826y.jpg

1001827s.jpg

1001828g.jpg

The cue has black rings above and below the wrap and lighter marbleized phenolic rings above and below the rosewood butt sleeve and above and below the black phenolic joint. It has a lightly textured dark brown leather wrap. The weight of the Butt is 15.75 oz, tapped, and is weight-bolted (which means you can modify the weight of the cue to your desire with ease).
The cue comes with 1 shaft, around 3.5 Oz, with a 3/8x10 joint, 12.75mm and a brand new Moori M Tip

Jim told me that ordering a new Plain Jane cue like this would be about 700 $ and 6 months waiting time. Now, I'm pricing this beauty at TRADED. Thanks

Thanks for your time.
Nice day to you all.
Tom

Last edited:

kiss shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Very elegant one!

You've got a real charmer right there :)

Good luck - shouldn't take too long!

Chalmerist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I also have A Predator BK2 with customed leather wrap in great condition that I can add to the trade if the right cue come up. So keep the offers coming, guys !!!