Jacoby (2).jpg

Last edited:

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
283   0   0
I sent an email earlier.

Well, I never saw an email address, but I really didn't look that hard either. I just posted in
the thread. The fact that you edited your post above, and the seller never answered my
PM leads me to think that you got the cue. I just wish I didn't have to play Nancy Drew to
figure it out. A reply to my PM stating it was sold would have sufficed. Nice pickup.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Well, I never saw an email address, but I really didn't look that hard either. I just posted in
the thread. The fact that you edited your post above, and the seller never answered my
PM leads me to think that you got the cue. I just wish I didn't have to play Nancy Drew to
figure it out. A reply to my PM stating it was sold would have sufficed. Nice pickup.

I did send a PM to you (at least I tried -- at work).... not sure why it failed .. sorry you had to do research for the info... also the buyer sent a PM just to let you know...

Sorry for the confusion ... :embarrassed2:

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
283   0   0
I did send a PM to you (at least I tried -- at work).... not sure why it failed .. sorry you had to do research for the info... also the buyer sent a PM just to let you know...

Sorry for the confusion ... :embarrassed2:

I totally have no problem with the way the deal was done. If gunder stated he wanted the
cue first, then by all means he should have it. I just kinda felt slighted that I was never
informed. That's all, nothing else. If you did try to send a PM, I never received it. Otherwise,
all is good. Congrats on the sale.:thumbup: