FS: Meucci Demo/black dot/stacked leather

mr.jones

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**NO LONGER AVAILABLE**
I'll be out of the country until next year.

I have a Meucci demo cue purchased in 2012. I had the linen replaced with stacked leather wrap 25%black 75%brown. Comes with black dot shaft and imperial 1+2 case. This has 'powerpiston' tech and weighs 19.5

asking $350 obo

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 652
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 647
  • pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 647
  • pic 4.jpg
    pic 4.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 630
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:

sharond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hi. Looks nice. A few questions ffor you;

Is there a finish on the stacked wrap (like normal meucci’s coat their linen handles)?

Was the cue refinished after the stack wrap install? ( I imagine some of the original finish was ruined with the removal of the linen)

Any dings/dents/scratches worth mentioning ?

What tip is on it? Size mm?

What type of wood is in the forearm and butt?

Thanks
Dave

mr.jones

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When this demo cue was purchased, there was an option for urethane coating over linen, and uncoated linen only. . I opted for NO Poly coat on the wrap straight off the line because I intended to wrap it with leather anyway (+$125 post purchase). It's not coated leather, just a little bit of mink oil for leather cleaning every year or so if it needed it.

The shaft has some bluing but is free of dings, the tip is an ultraskin medium - tip and shaft with this tip was used total maybe 100 games.

Truthfully, I do not know the material that's been stained black- - I'm 95% sure it's maple... but hey, if you can get a definitive answer on that one please tell me.

For a 6+ year old cue there is surprisingly minimal wear to show. I tried to include everything I found in the photos. Maybe a few cosmetic bumps but nothing coming anywhere close to breaking the coating or being immediately noticable.

Attachments

• 20180720_200351-926x1646.jpg
    20180720_200351-926x1646.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 520
Last edited: