FS: South West (3), Bender and Omega/dpk

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't have an LOA for any of my cues but since all of them are stamped on the pin and I contacted Laurie at SW when I got them I am the owner of record on all of them and if you have any questions about whether they are authentic or not I'm sure Laurie will vouch for their authenticity. That is offically the longest sentence I have ever written.

The 2007 SW is sold pending payment. All other cues are still available.

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks, Cory. I appreciate you posting some of the pictures for me. I guess my feeling that you were a nice guy has been proven correct.

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sale is pending on the 2001 South West. The Mike Bender and Omega are still available. New pictures added to the original post. Make me an offer I can't refuse...

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All inquiries at this point I have responded to. If you didn't get a response from me I didn't get your inquiry.

Bender and Omega still available. Sale still pending on 2001 SW.

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
bump to page 1.

Sale still pending on 2001 SW.

Sale pending on Bender but if you're interested let me know in case sale falls through. All set on my end and awaiting payment.

Omega/dpk still available. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pictures sent. FYI I am on vacation so I will not be home with the cue until 7/7. All transactions can't be completed until then.

I only ship express (overnight). The less time in the delivery system the better.