Funny pic/gif thread...

kevoka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I go with my wife for Dr visists during this time of COVID-19 and no second people allowed, she announces I am her support animal and I get right in.

Can’t Miss a Beat​

Two friends are walking their dogs together. One has a big black lab, while the other has a minuscule chihuahua. They pass a bar and the lab owner says, "Let's get a beer." The chihuahua walker complains, "That would be great, but we can't take our dogs in there." The first responds, "Watch me."
The lab owner strolls in with her dog and orders a beer. The bartender tells her, "Sorry, you can't bring your dog in here." "He's my seeing eye dog," the woman replies feigning offense. The bartender quickly apologizes and serves her the beer.
The other woman follows, her chihuahua in tow, and orders a beer as well. Again the bartender says there are no dogs allowed in the bar. "He's my seeing eye dog," the woman replies. "Yeah, right,” the bartender says, “A chihuahua? Give me a break."
Without missing a beat, the woman replies, "They gave me a chihuahua?!"

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
7ED3DBED-E558-4F78-B1B1-8B32B4146B6A.jpeg

Non Smoker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What am I missing on this one.. It can't be a glock in a sock. (Its not a glock). Its not a glock on a croc. (Not a glock).

e68d544b628e86b62f3e96edafe2a399wtmk.jpg

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I thought that too, but she's pushing off with her left leg.

I dunno. The only comparison I have is the Mission Impossible movie where some woman agent does the same move.

Jeff Livingston

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely choreographed. You can see him pushing off too as he goes into the flip to land on his back.

Still, very very cool!

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
The first one is cool looking, but choreographed (you can see him lift her up to his neck and jump into the cartwheel).

pj
chgo
I thought that too, but she's pushing off with her left leg.

I dunno. The only comparison I have is the Mission Impossible movie where some woman agent does the same move.

Jeff Livingston
Absolutely choreographed. You can see him pushing off too as he goes into the flip to land on his back.

Still, very very cool!
My vote goes to the poodle....