AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is actually ON the amazon website!

sawsall sex toy lol.jpg

Hutt

Registered
This is actually ON the amazon website!

View attachment 633972
There are some incredibly funny reviews on Amazon!!... Also some disturbing ones... I follow a channel on YouTube called "MrBallen".
He tells stories... true ones that are basically of the strange, dark and mysterious as he puts it...
One of them I watched recently where a guy murdered a bunch of people... the guy had reviews on Amazon about the stuff he used involving the murders... if you would have read them you would have obviously thought it was some dark humor... but the gut really did the things he mentions in the reviews.
So perhaps this guy is truly reaming out his wife or girlfriend... or himself with that thing... scary part is I don't see any lube in that pic!!!

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are some incredibly funny reviews on Amazon!!... Also some disturbing ones... I follow a channel on YouTube called "MrBallen".
He tells stories... true ones that are basically of the strange, dark and mysterious as he puts it...
One of them I watched recently where a guy murdered a bunch of people... the guy had reviews on Amazon about the stuff he used involving the murders... if you would have read them you would have obviously thought it was some dark humor... but the gut really did the things he mentions in the reviews.
So perhaps this guy is truly reaming out his wife or girlfriend... or himself with that thing... scary part is I don't see any lube in that pic!!!
Crazy!

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes pallets get damaged in the deep bulk storage pallet rack. The only way to get them down is to knock them down. The only way to prevent this is when loading the rack. Use good wood and a balance the load
Sorry this is not funny.

DeeDeeCues

Sometimes pallets get damaged in the deep bulk storage pallet rack. The only way to get them down is to knock them down. The only way to prevent this is when loading the rack. Use good wood and a balance the load
Sorry this is not funny.

That is not 'the only way'. Long and short of it, the guy was an idiot for trying to make the pick.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry this is not funny.
Weren't those watermelons that were racked?
Not an item to be 'deep bulk'.
Seems like maybe it was staged and it is getting less funny the more we discuss it!
Hahahah