Funny pic/gif thread...

dquarasr

Registered
This is REAL JOB POSTING. o_O

Can't wait to get masked up for that Zoom meeting!

------------------------------
Our top association client is searching for a Project Manager to join their team for a 6 month freelance contract starting Feb. 1st or sooner! This is a fully remote opportunity and requires a COVID vaccination.

Please include the following in your response to apply:
- Are you bilingual in Spanish?
- Resume
- 3 bullet points highlighting your relevant Marketing Project Management experience
------------------------------
I get the irony and face value contradiction.

But it might be that the employer is expecting that the prospective employee will not get sick while being needed and has mitigated that risk. From that perspective, it doesn’t sound as stupid, doesn’t it?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

But it might be that the employer is expecting that the prospective employee will not get sick while being needed and has mitigated that risk. From that perspective, it doesn’t sound as stupid, doesn’t it?
Tell me how that "not get sick" after getting the Vax is working out. Stupid is as stupid does - just a quote from Forrest Gump, nothing else

VarmintKong

Cannonball comin’!
Gold Member
This also could be a Montanan or my girlfriend she can go outside when it's sub zero outside and break a sweat , before cancer I was similar ha ha
Buddy Bryan moved out there about 20 years ago. Usually, he comes home late winter/early spring to visit his folks and we go fishing at the river.

I’ll be standing on the bank stomping my feet, drinking coffee, and putting chap-stick on my rod guides to keep them from freezing up.

He’ll be hip deep going, “Buddy, you’re not gonna catch anything if your rods not in the water. Just flex your toes a little bit to get ‘yer blood movin’!”

orion21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did and that employee gets no travel benefits... You know, since it's not a work in the office type job.

That employee is going to require leave and travel reimbursement and anything else another employee is entitled to.

The flip side of that: if the employer has a policy in place that all employees must wear green ties, then all employees must wear green ties.

Policy is made to meet a business need. Ain't nobody got no time to be thinking of ways to make employees and customers less happy.
Green ties don't kill you from myocarditis.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
aa.jpg

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member

Sorry, but that is one of the stupidest things I have ever read.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
I did and that employee gets no travel benefits... You know, since it's not a work in the office type job.

That employee is going to require leave and travel reimbursement and anything else another employee is entitled to.

The flip side of that: if the employer has a policy in place that all employees must wear green ties, then all employees must wear green ties.

Policy is made to meet a business need. Ain't nobody got no time to be thinking of ways to make employees and customers less happy.your
Your brain is broken. You might want to go see someone about that.