Funny pic/gif thread...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Screenshot_20231228-202539.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the chance to go there a couple years ago when I was at Chantilly for a couple days. I ended up passing on the reservation and went to a place for crab cakes instead. I believe the restaurant is located in Great Falls, VA now and run by his son.
Truth!

I grew up a couple miles away and have been there 10+ times. Most recently, about 6mos ago. Definitely good.

I'll add that aside from the English being spoken and read, it is virtually indistinguishable from a few places I went to in France.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had the chance to go there a couple years ago when I was at Chantilly for a couple days. I ended up passing on the reservation and went to a place for crab cakes instead. I believe the restaurant is located in Great Falls, VA now and run by his son.
And I wonder where you went for crab cakes?
They are a biggish deal around here. Much moreso on the east side of DC, admittedly.

KC7MRQ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I wonder where you went for crab cakes?
They are a biggish deal around here. Much moreso on the east side of DC, admittedly.
Sadly, I don't remember the name of the place. I learned about Chez from the hotel shuttle driver. He said he could get me that night or take me toward Baltimore to the best crab cakes, bisque, and lobster rolls. I chose the latter and ate till I was cross-eyed.