Gloves

Naitch

What glove does everyone recommend? I have tried most brands and they don’t seem to hold up though.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wash them in the sink and air dry after every use and you will get more life out of them. I buy like 5 of the cheap ones and rotate. They last quite a while.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.

These last just as long as the name brand ones and cost $1.29 each. They are cheap enough that you don't feel bad throwing one away when they eventually get a hole.

NathanDetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PNS. I buy thru Alibaba. Play a few leagues, and practice five hours on non-league days. They last a year with washing monthly

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What glove does everyone recommend? I have tried most brands and they don’t seem to hold up though.

Correct, none of them do last long, treat them as pretty short term use items. This question comes up aaallll the time, and even when someone states "this brand lasted me for 5 months" there are three others that say "it only did two months for me". Depends on how you are with them as much as what the brand is.

SeniorTom

First off, for me, I take a 2XL. I was wearing just an XL and I was going through them like they were made of paper. All this to say make sure you get a comfortable size, even a bit larger than you think might be better?

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the predator glove because they are super thing but because of that they only last like 5 months.

Kamui lasts me a good 9 months and I like how they fit.

The Molinaris lasted a long time but they were also very thick and I didn’t like how they felt.

the vape glove is cheap but I don’t like That the thumb is enclosed.

I think a big thing is don’t get it to tight .. if you do the seems rip out. Plus I tend to slide My hand into position and that wears out the palm.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried a Blakeman glove back when. I liked the slick feel but never got interested. I progressed from 600 paper through tubes through magic eraser and alcohol and paint care products. When you see how much chalk ends up on the shaft on an hourly basis and that any layer of chalk will create friction, gloves start to look like chalk rags.

skiergd011013

I have a molinari and a kamui. When they wear out ill just try an amazon special. Not wasting money on "name brands" again for something as simple as a glove.

joninnorfolk

Account was hacked - Pending verification
Silver Member
Still snug, about three years and one washing old... I use taom v10 and shake the hand panty off every now and then is all.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does it stay on very well or does it have a tendency to fall off or loosen up?

mine stays on well. i alter between two pairs, they have lasted for years. i don't like the regular gloves so this and the corey deuel shaft slider are the only options.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How refreshing, a glove thread where no one comes in just to disparage wearing a glove.

Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried a Blakeman glove back when. I liked the slick feel but never got interested. I progressed from 600 paper through tubes through magic eraser and alcohol and paint care products. When you see how much chalk ends up on the shaft on an hourly basis and that any layer of chalk will create friction, gloves start to look like chalk rags.
ugh Yeah.. like any piece of clothing you wear it needs washed now and then lol