Great experience with Hillbilly

rackemfr9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To all that read this thread (besides CB), add lib at will but to Chalie's efforts and strides thus far, I have this to say... I met Charlie at a Viking Touney and had the opportunity to sit and talk for what seemed to be 4 hrs, maybe 2 in reality. I tend to think I have a great judge of character with people, and this man is not only genuine but has an over abundant amount of knowledge and HEART (tough for some of us to hold on to one of these while holding a cue) for not only the game of pool but life in general. Approximately 2 mo. later, I had the pleasure to spend a few days with Charlie, I got to know him a lot more and vise versa. I hope to have a friend for a long time to say the least. My original opinions on Charlie were correct in that hes genuine and evreryone who knows him will agree, HES A SCHOLAR TO THIS SPORT AND THE PEOPLE IN IT!! Besides the fact he has helped my game just in general conversation (literally). PAY FOR THE LESSONS, you will be satisfied! I only have a jist of his knowledge but his knowledge makes sense, the most important thing while being taught something is to understand the info. Charlie, Good luck to you in your future ventures!! I prey for that "one" close to you, God Bless

Billygoat-

hillbilly

Pro Player
Thank you!!!!!

rackemfr9ball said:
To all that read this thread (besides CB), add lib at will but to Chalie's efforts and strides thus far, I have this to say... I met Charlie at a Viking Touney and had the opportunity to sit and talk for what seemed to be 4 hrs, maybe 2 in reality. I tend to think I have a great judge of character with people, and this man is not only genuine but has an over abundant amount of knowledge and HEART (tough for some of us to hold on to one of these while holding a cue) for not only the game of pool but life in general. Approximately 2 mo. later, I had the pleasure to spend a few days with Charlie, I got to know him a lot more and vise versa. I hope to have a friend for a long time to say the least. My original opinions on Charlie were correct in that hes genuine and evreryone who knows him will agree, HES A SCHOLAR TO THIS SPORT AND THE PEOPLE IN IT!! Besides the fact he has helped my game just in general conversation (literally). PAY FOR THE LESSONS, you will be satisfied! I only have a jist of his knowledge but his knowledge makes sense, the most important thing while being taught something is to understand the info. Charlie, Good luck to you in your future ventures!! I prey for that "one" close to you, God Bless

Billygoat-

Thank you,
I really appreciate the wonderful e-mail. It gave me chills when I read it all because anyone who really does know me, knows that I work really hard and care so much about people and pool! The only things that matter to me are (Family,Sharing the knowledge I Have,Learning to be a better person for myself and pool,and the GOOD MAN above).
Thanks again Billygoat and please prey for my mother.

God Bless,
Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant :D