GREAT LESSON FROM TOM WIRTH

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
tom wirth author of "onepocket a game of controlled aggression" and who posts here as @TRWpool.
is a former pro and excellent instructor
had a onepocket lesson with tom yesterday
we went over different aspects of the game
his knowledge and depth of understanding of whats the right shot/why its the right shot/and how to execute it was extremely educational to me
we discussed clusters and his knowledge of how the balls react opened my eyes to new ways of reading the stack
my time spent with tom was well worth the time and effort. his prices are very reasonable for an instructor of his caliber
i highly recommend tom as an instructor not just for one pocket but all things pool

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Glad to hear that you had a good experience. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: bbb

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tom wirth author of "onepocket a game of controlled aggression" and who posts here as @TRWpool.
his knowledge and depth of understanding of whats the right shot/why its the right shot/and how to execute it was extremely educational to me
we discussed clusters and his knowledge of how the balls react opened my eyes to new ways of reading the stack
my time spent with tom was well worth the time and effort. his prices are very reasonable for an instructor of his caliber
i highly recommend tom as an instructor not just for one pocket but all things pool
He lives less than three hours from me.

One of these days!

philly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

I have spoken with Tom when I ordered his book.
Very nice gentleman.
As an aside he will sign the book if you order through him.

There are many great videos of Tom illustrating one pocket moves on Youtube.

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
bbb… thanks again and thanks a million for connecting me with TRW. Nobody does it better. It’s impossible not to learn from him each and every time.
I started from scratch with Tom. No idea where/what/why..after a while I had a few 8outs. The game is fascinating.
While we’re on the subject he’ll be here at 9:30.

He should offer a 1-2 hour zoom to 1p enthusiasts. If viewers like what they see they can work with him virtually or in person.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have funtiday with tom goldcrown
👍
Am happy i got you and tom
Together for lessons
My only regret is you know so much i have no chance to win
😉

Last edited:

GoldCrown

Gold Member
Silver Member
Have fun with tom goldcrown
👍 nice way to start the day. If not live I did a few virtuals. Very beneficial whatever the subject/phase of the lesson was. Impossible not to learn from him.

GoldCrown

Gold Member
Silver Member
My only regret is you know so much i have no chance to win
😉
Not buying this … you do ok. But seriously my shooting skills are inconsistent. I feel I know the game better than I execute but I can stay in the game.
He constantly stresses to hold the cue ball. Playing with him I realise my weaknesses… We’ll stop the game and discuss what happened. Too much fun.

GoldCrown

Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom has really good stuff on utube. He’s perfect for any level.

• Love

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Larry, Very nice of you to post your review of our lesson of the other day.
If any others out there interested in lessons, whether in person or
through a virtual medium let me know via email. trwirth369@gmail.com

Tom