Guns and Cues, Show us your Piece

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Fox Model B series F 12 gauge; Stevens M311, 20 gauge; LC Smith Sidelock 12 gauge, Field Grade, Armor Steel/Fulton NY; H&R Model 176 10 gauge 3” Magnum; Rossi Overland (Interarms) Coach Gun, 12 gauge 3”.

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Henry Repeating Arms “Big Boy”, .44 Magnum; Star SM Super, .380; Winchester M94 Trapper, 30/30; Universal M1 Carbine, .30 cal. I've been buying guns since I was about 12 years old...and have never sold one. :wink:

tampapool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Things I shoot with

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 719

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Newest toy: Accuracy International AT with OTM/Gradous 6.5 Creedmoor barrel. Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27 optic. Its a half MOA rifle that I can swap calibers on in two minutes with an allen wrench.

21468123290_a64a72097d_b.jpg

10 Rounds at 100 Yards. 139 Lapua Scenar/42.7 gr H4350

21714508646_b8a517886c_b.jpg

jb1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dig that AK. I'm a fan of the original wood furniture and slant brake. Bakelite mag just completes it. Great set up.

Thanks, we have similar tastes. It was made in Poland in 1968. The mag is Russian.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Newest toy: Accuracy International AT with OTM/Gradous 6.5 Creedmoor barrel. Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27 optic. Its a half MOA rifle that I can swap calibers on in two minutes with an allen wrench
g]

Dude, you go thru rifles like i go thru tv channels.

Eric

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Hello all I know this post is old but I....

Hello everyone, I know this post is old, but I thought I'd show a couple of my handguns. First is my Sig/Sauer P-239 sas .40 S&W from the custom shop. This Sig was only made for a short run, this Sig is my favorite handgun. I'm also showing my Springfield XD-9 9mm this is also a great gun. Thanks for checking out this post. Stay Safe it's a crazy ass world....

Attachments

• DSC_0332.jpg
    DSC_0332.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 976
  • DSC_0333.jpg
    DSC_0333.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 971

Veteran68

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the market for a Springfield XD Mod.2 in 45ACP, but for now these are my carry pieces (the baby Glock 26 is the wife's). I'm a 1911 snob but have been known to shoot tupperware guns too (like the aforementioned XD Mod.2).

DSC_1606_sm.JPG

DSC_1580sm.JPG

And my newest toy that goes bang:

david_core15_m4_crop.jpg

Sir Scratchalot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll play along.

I like guns (but can't stand the MODERN NRA). I own a few and will likely get more. Maybe a modern tactical shotty and something concealable. As I live in an open carry state (Texas) I could just use my .40, but open carry is openly stupid, to me.

Browning "Sweet 16" circa 1968 (A hand-me-down from dad)

Sig Sauer M400 Enhanced FDE (Because crazy people have guns...and not all are criminals)

Springfield Armory XDM .40 3.8" (See above...)

Last edited:

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the market for a Springfield XD Mod.2 in 45ACP, but for now these are my carry pieces (the baby Glock 26 is the wife's). I'm a 1911 snob but have been known to shoot tupperware guns too (like the aforementioned XD Mod.2).

DSC_1606_sm.JPG

DSC_1580sm.JPG

And my newest toy that goes bang:

david_core15_m4_crop.jpg

When I was 15, the DCM was selling surplus 1911's for $12.50. 1903A3's for $17.50. It was just the luck of the draw. My dad got a beat to crap pistol, and I got a brand spanking new Remington 1911 still coated with cosmoline. The Springfield I got was also brand new.

The only requirement was that you be an NRA member and over 21, so we promptly signed my mom up as an NRA member so she could order mine.

I had Ray Shocky in Cleveland accurise the pistol. My dad had to lie about my age so I could attend the Small Arms Firing School for Pistol at Camp Perry. Boy, those were the days...

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Bumping this for the newer members. We of AZ Billiards are a piece loving crowd. Show us what you got!