Guns and Cues, Show us your Piece

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just picked this up. V1 LEM

Shoots better than I can. 30rnds at 7yds.

2qxui3r.jpg

2eqfa8n.jpg

joelpope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are three of my favorites. The top one is a Colt Pocket Lite .38, probably the smallest and lightest semi-auto .38 you can buy. Check out the shells, you can't buy these anymore (Firepower .38's). They expand and explode - nasty!

The second piece is a .22 Beretta, one of the best small .22's you can own, fool proof and compact.

The last is my .22 derringer. So small it will fit in the little front insert pocket in my jeans. Don't be fooled by it's small size. It holds five LR cartridges! I have been known to carry this one, when I'm holding serious money or gambling high.

My other favorite is my Ruger Bearcat .22. It's a western style pistol that is small, easy to handle and fires five LR shells. I have a range at my house and can hit a 3" target at 30' with this gun. I carry it when hiking in national parks, mainly to scare off mountain lions or bears (don't laugh I've seen them).

P.S. I wish there were tighter gun control laws, but in the meantime I don't plan to be defenseless with all the lunatics out there.
Wow 3” target at 30’ with a 2 inch barrel.... how many times out of 10 shots?

joelpope

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent grouping at 40 yards....haven't went further yet. I bought two of these and I'm glad I did.
40 yards with a pistol?

Hard to imagine.

Most pistols are good for about how far you can throw them at best. Cut that in half for a short barrel.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Bad post

No bullet heads needed, but I'm sure you have chained barking dogs as well. Most fear based thinkers need the loud dogs and plenty of guns for comfort or protection
. Tate is no exception to the stupidity. Always trying to fuse art with war, painfully normal poster. He is on my ignore list, I guess I have to read his propaganda. We know you like Palmer cues and firearms tatey, I do feel sorry for you.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
You've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky? Well, do you, punk?

Click... Haha

All the best,
WW

Attachments

• 29 1.jpg
    29 1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 509

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Warm gun

Happiness is a warm gun, I liked the song. To each their owners. Seen many people act goofy once they carry their weapon. More trouble than it's worth to me, however I recognize it's your right it to have. I just don't need to walk funny and feel more confident from carrying a firearm. Also it will throw off your natural balance to play pool with a heavy piece of steel. Peace and Goodwill towards the responsible firearm owners.

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happiness is a warm gun, I liked the song. To each their owners. Seen many people act goofy once they carry their weapon. More trouble than it's worth to me, however I recognize it's your right it to have. I just don't need to walk funny and feel more confident from carrying a firearm. Also it will throw off your natural balance to play pool with a heavy piece of steel. Peace and Goodwill towards the responsible firearm owners.

Danny, I used to run all over looking for pool games (bars and poolrooms) when I was a young man, usually always on my own. I had a couple of scary experiences and from then on carried a very small .25 Browning in my back pocket wherever I went. I'm not a big guy and I just wanted to feel like I didn't have to let anyone beat me and rob me if I happen to win money somewhere. I guess you're right in that it did give me the confidence to go somewhere and play, and not be looking over my shoulder all the time. The renewed confidence freed me up and I did real well, playing money games nearly every day for the next 8-10 years. The interesting thing is I never had to take out my gun! At least not until I owned my own room and two guys tried to rob me outside. Then it may have saved my life! :cool:

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
No bullet heads needed, but I'm sure you have chained barking dogs as well. Most fear based thinkers need the loud dogs and plenty of guns for comfort or protection
. Tate is no exception to the stupidity. Always trying to fuse art with war, painfully normal poster. He is on my ignore list, I guess I have to read his propaganda. We know you like Palmer cues and firearms tatey, I do feel sorry for you.

I think it would give you more salve if you stayed away from this thread, given your comments. If the most important thing you conveyed is having Tate on ignore, it was not a valuable post by any means. He's one of the most valued members here, by the way. Some of us do like both billiards and firearms. And, we're not crazy, by any means.

All the best,
WW

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think it would give you more salve if you stayed away from this thread, given your comments. If the most important thing you conveyed is having Tate on ignore, it was not a valuable post by any means. He's one of the most valued members here, by the way. Some of us do like both billiards and firearms. And, we're not crazy, by any means.

All the best,
WW

I apologize, as I didn't read this.

Danny, why the smear? Having Tate on ignore, IMO is crazy.

That aside, why bother to attack him then? Ignore his posts and then smear him?

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apologize, as I didn't read this.

Danny, why the smear? Having Tate on ignore, IMO is crazy.

That aside, why bother to attack him then? Ignore his posts and then smear him?

I agree with you and WW 1000%.
Not sure how I feel about this post coming from a moderator?
Danny, I am pulling for you,don't make it even harder too like you:wink:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I agree with you and WW 1000%.
Not sure how I feel about this post coming from a moderator?
Danny, I am pulling for you,don't make it even harder too like you:wink:

I don't understand what portion coming from me you aren't sure about.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Tate is no exception to the stupidity. Always trying to fuse art with war, painfully normal poster. He is on my ignore list, I guess I have to read his propaganda. We know you like Palmer cues and firearms tatey, I do feel sorry for you.

It's Ok guys, I can handle being on Danny's ignore list. Don't know what that says about me but he may be upset because I constructively criticized him for not pursuing Brady Behrman legally instead of slamming him on the boards for many years.

Danny, FYI I don't carry a gun and have never shot any living thing with one. I keep them safely locked up. I was raised in a blue collar family, no college degree. I have never been arrested. I've worked hard my whole life, raised a family, sent my daughters to college, been successful in business which I own and acquired 34 years ago (and still run today).

I even pulled for Danny Harriman myself at one time. I am painfully normal.

Now for the rest of us, whip out them guns and cues and show us your piece! Let's hit 200,000 views.

Last edited:

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
It's Ok guys, I can handle being on Danny's ignore list. Don't know what that says about me but he may be upset because I constructively criticized him for not pursuing Brady Behrman legally instead of slamming him on the boards for many years.

Danny, FYI I don't carry a gun and have never shot any living thing with one. I keep them safely locked up. I was raised in a blue collar family, no college degree. I have never been arrested. I've worked hard my whole life, raised a family, sent my daughters to college, been successful in business which I own and acquired 34 years ago (and still run today).

I even pulled for Danny Harriman myself at one time. I am painfully normal.

Now for the rest of us, whip out them guns and cues and show us your piece! Let's hit 200,000 views.

+1. This should not be ignored.

All the best,
WW

More, to come...