Hal Houles CTE in detail

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most Useful CTE Thread We've Seen

As the Assistant Vice Secretary to the Acting Regional Manager of the Association of CTE Fence Sitters -- it is with great honor and prestige that I bestow upon this thread the title of "Most Useful CTE Thread" that I ... I mean we have come across.

Good stuff gentlemen.

I'm a bit more interested now.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Worst part of my first Derby City appearance, NO STAN SHUFFETT. Talked to Stevie some, he played outstanding.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
i guess stan educated your ass petey! and i will further and i will show you why cte/pro1 by stan is the end-all of aiming systems as one poster put it and why it will be the holly grail of aiming in the future ( even joey laughed this off ) :) Guys like dr dave saying the dvd seems incomplete and blah blah blah! The dvd is perfect! i now know none of you understood the dvd like i have and i will prove it shortly. Just keep your the disrespectful comment to yourself s until i post again.

OK make this ugly idiot, where the hell you come off saying I got educated,
Your are a groupie,almost cult like. You are one weird dude. FYI Spidey uses the EXACT same method I use,how do I know ..... I was there in person.
Ask him. Use what you please, This thread is not a Pro 1 thread,it is about the original CTE NOT PRO 1, Dont quote me again
Best way to find out since your the GD genius is to lets match up,you understand things so well you would have to be the favorite lmao
I KNOW I AM BUT WHAT ARE YOU.......Pee Wee Herman sounding ...........

Last edited:

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
your just hilarious and oblivious to what your saying and doing! i would love to see you get personal to my face and repeat that also and now let it go buddy ;)

The solution is simple, dont quote me, mention my name or give ME your opinions and I will do the same

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
think about what you have posted and i mean really "think about it" why would Stan do what he did, he made the system more detailed and or exact, you still have not figured out how these system work... and im out before this gets all flamed up with cte experts who disagree with what i have said or will say about these systems.

It started right here. And you r correct I am a redneck .
Think what you want genius . I am very educated when it comes to CTE
I spent a lot of time with it,too much time for someone like you to make
statements like this. I was not downing Stan or Pro 1, and FWIW Stans
reply stated it CAN cause inconsistencies . The line before that stated
the offsets could be qtr ball,half ball....... I dont even know what your trying to prove. But I will tell you this, Anyone can stand there and shoot balls into the rails of a snooker table. Stop acting like an 11 year old
Never mind, To hell with you and this thread. Anyone who wants to know more about the version of CTE that I use can PM me.
I cant fade this fool

Last edited:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, I had lost all interest in this thread (and aiming posts in general), but now it's suddenly become exciting again.

Stick me on ignore, there's a good chap.

Do you recall my instructions to you regarding these threads?

I will be more than happy to give you a few months to think it over.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Stan's dvd is the most complete cte reference out there. Pivots can be any offset....one's bridge length can sometimes dictate the offset best suited for the player. The half tip is the best choice for most players....least variation.

Petey and I are the exception rather than the rule. Hal first taught me the half ball pivot. 7 years later I asked him what he used. He said a half tip or LESS.

I just stuck with what I spent tons of time messing with.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

asmith74

Where I pay homage
Silver Member
It’s up to your own skill to execute the shot. CTE is not a cure all, miracle, infomercial. It’s a practice. Slow, day by day. Use what you know and what you’ve learned, table time is the key.

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan's dvd is the most complete cte reference out there. Pivots can be any offset....one's bridge length can sometimes dictate the offset best suited for the player. The half tip is the best choice for most players....least variation.

Petey and I are the exception rather than the rule. Hal first taught me the half ball pivot. 7 years later I asked him what he used. He said a half tip or LESS.

I just stuck with what I spent tons of time messing with.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

And you do quite well with your pivot.

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
Wow, busy for a day and the whole thread goes to hell. I thought we were doing pretty well. I wish I had a delete key. Please read this carefully, in case you do not understand this: If you post anything insulting, berating or otherwise condescending directed at another person, you are part of the problem. It doesn't matter what they said first, why be another trouble maker? Take it to a private message if you want, but let us please stay on topic. Thank you.

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
pro1 is, but look at spiderwebcom, he uses the 1/2 pivot system and rarely misses with it. so what does that tell you :)

Pro One CTE is just another way to do the same thing, it's all the same at the core. Stan created a system with a smaller pivot. They are both equally exact, the size of the pivot is irrelevant. It is just a matter of preference: 1/2 tip pivot or 1/2 ball pivot.

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
i tried discussing this with you but at this post i gave up, i could see you were not a happy camper, peteypuke&drool isnt ready and neither is spidey. You are the only three i know who uses this sytem, anyways good luck with it.

No ill-will here, champ. I only try to be productive and on-topic, and add what I think I know. I don't understand all of it, totally admit that. If people don't agree on a specific thing, that is all part of the discussion which is (IMHO) healthy as long as we can do it in a civil manner.