Hand held jump bridge

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've seen some top players jump using a regular bridge, but I haven't seen this before. I think in some rule sets it is not legal without a handle...

1711644815715.png

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know a guy that uses one of those. I actually tried it once just for the hell of it for a mid table jump, and couldn't get the hang of it at all.

For the life of me I can't see anything in any of the rule sets that wouldn't allow it.

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know a guy that uses one of those. I actually tried it once just for the hell of it for a mid table jump, and couldn't get the hang of it at all.

For the life of me I can't see anything in any of the rule sets that wouldn't allow it.

For the life of me I can't see anything in any of the rule sets that wouldn't al

Flakeandrun

In my experience people say things like that, can't jump… 😁
Right haha This is like using the ramp when bowling in my opinion. If you can't jump using your own hand... then don't jump...

I accept using two extensions to jack up. But an additional item that is essentially training wheels, nah.

No surprises it's made by predator lol

Vern

If you're going to ban jumping may as well ban masse's.
Going over a ball or around it, it's basically the same thing.

• Wow
Reactions: bbb

NobodySpecial

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the whiny crybabies would march to Washington and have this banned before they sold 100 units.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
A guy named Don Crump came up with /was using this 20 years ago. Maybe Predator bought it off him.

Best I recall there was something called a dogbone somebody made. More rounded shape, functioned exactly the same. I don't remember who this was, might have been Don Crump. I think it was outlawed in some play.

It occurs to me that I could add a few parts and not even need a cue.

Hu