Happy Birthday Tom Wirth

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
May your day be 8 and out. Thanks for your contributions to (OnePocket) pool as a player, instructor / book writer. Enjoy your special day.

Last edited:

philly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
May your day be 8 and out. Thanks for you contributions to (OnePocket) pool as a player, instructor / book writer. Enjoy your special day.

You really are the President of the Tom Wirth Fan Club. By the way Tom, it was a pleasure speaking with you and doing business with you. Happy Birthday! :thumbup:
Gold Crown....get thee to the poolroom and see you in the spring.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Happy birthday, Tom Wirth. :happy-birthday:

Now...for this special occasion....take a day off from playing excellent one pocket...
....and writing excellent books on said subject.

Go to the sleaziest bar in your neighborhood, play 8-ball with THEIR rules...
....and hit everything at warp speed.
....and write graffiti all over their bathroom walls....
:rotflmao:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I already wished Tom-Tom a Happy B-Day on FB, but I'll chime in here too to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Attachments

• 2-HappyBirthdayTom-723.gif
    2-HappyBirthdayTom-723.gif
    39.8 KB · Views: 17,865

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi gang, sorry I've been so long in responding to all your kind b'day wishes for me. Let me tell you of my last 36hours. Starting at about 11:30 am a steady student, friend, and supporter of my book, and I went to lunch. We followed that up with a 2 or 2 1/2 hour one pocket lesson. I then rushed to get ready for a pilgrimage to visit by car, my relatives in MD. I got out of the house around 5pm and it was raining. It continued to rain for the entire trip.

When I make this trip, I usually have a comfortable air mattress in the back of my suv and just pull into rest stops, crawl in the back and sleep till I feel refreshed enough to continue my journey. This trip was no different.

I won't be doing that again with the one exception being that I will soon have to drive back to sunny, warm Florida.

I arrived at my brothers's home about 9:30 this evening in a state of white knuckle anxiety due to the never ending battle with the rain and wipers that squeaked continually, truck drivers who feel anyone other then their special breed have no business on their highways, and the maniacs who have a standardized rule that they belong directly in front of you. At least until they shift lanes, get stuck behind a slower moving vehicle and then have to cut you off again. This phenomenon can repeat many times over within as little a distance as a mile or two.

I start playing a game with these guys. As they come along side, I start to say a few choice words in their direction and see if they understand what I just said. If they give me the finger then I know they got it right.

Anyway, I made it in one piece, thankfully, and I now have a relaxing moment to thank you all for all your kindness es in wishing me a happy birthday. Quite honestly, without your blessings my day would have sucked. As it is, it was a great day. Thanks so much and Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all

Tom

Last edited: