Happy New Year!!!

R2PQZ

Let’s all hope that 2023 isn’t as strange as the last couple years have been. I’m not one to complain much or often-but let’s keep it real. 2020 was the first domino to fall and 21,22 were very different than a “normal” year. What ever that means.

I don’t do the “Resolutions” thing. I think that living a resolution way of life-meaning doing the right thing all the time is the best way to live. Not wait for a date to “make a change for the better”. Do better everyday/ putting soap box away.

So what’s coming up?

I’m going to do something with the “Fatboy” brand in 23 as I’ll have the time. What’s that mean? Not sure, but I’ve figured out a few things. Is it really a brand? No it’s me, however I’ve paid my dues in the pool world and no I’m not “cashing in” on anything. It’s not about me making $. But the Fatboy thing is real, and should be put to use-it’s all of you out there, that’s what’s made Fatboy, Fatboy-it sure as hell wasn’t how good I played. I’m honored to have became a little something in the pool world while not being recognized for being a great player. That’s a honor. Thank you!

It’s going to be something that generates sales and furthers pool in some way. That’s my idea for now, if I ever do decide to take a profit I’ll disclose that. Not likely I ever will. But sometimes things change. So I won’t say “never” but hopefully I never will need the $ so I can keep it a break even idea and do something for pool.

I’m staying on AZB for a while longer, the toxic stuff isn’t so bad I can’t stand it, but it’s trending the wrong way. Always post positive or don’t post! That should be rule #1 in the “new rules” here, but it’s not my site and Mike makes the calls, I play by the rules. He does a great job considering how busy he is. Thanks Mike and mods!

Play lots of pool this year and do something for pool! Everyone should do that. Teach a weaker player a shot. Take a kid gambling lol, anything to make pool gre……I won’t say it. But everyone knows. 🤠 Do the right thing!!!!

Stay healthy, be nice, play your best, bet high & have a great 2023.

Best
Fatboy🎉😃🙏🏼❤️
Best wishes to all 2023 will be great.
I always enjoy your posts as they are so uplifting. Look forward to more in the future. Stumbled on video of you when I googled Bucktooth. Audio was not clear, but I can imagine the dialog. If you decide to do something along the lines of charity let me know. The cues I build for raffles for various causes are very gratifying. Be glad to contribute. #wood4good

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
images.jpeg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best wishes to all 2023 will be great.
I always enjoy your posts as they are so uplifting. Look forward to more in the future. Stumbled on video of you when I googled Bucktooth. Audio was not clear, but I can imagine the dialog. If you decide to do something along the lines of charity let me know. The cues I build for raffles for various causes are very gratifying. Be glad to contribute. #wood4good
I wish we had the audio of that & the next 5 minutes. I was completely unaware that was on camera. I didn’t find out for a few days(best I can recall) that it was in video. It was a historical moment in pool. I’m glad that one did get caught on camera.

That’s be great, I’ll keep you in the loop what I’m doing. I’m looking forwards to doing something this next year, I have the time and want to make something happen. So I’m gonna give it a go!

My very best
Fatboy 🎉😃🏇

R2PQZ

I wish we had the audio of that & the next 5 minutes. I was completely unaware that was on camera. I didn’t find out for a few days(best I can recall) that it was in video. It was a historical moment in pool. I’m glad that one did get caught on camera.

That’s be great, I’ll keep you in the loop what I’m doing. I’m looking forwards to doing something this next year, I have the time and want to make something happen. So I’m gonna give it a go!

My very best
Fatboy 🎉😃🏇
Good press for pool through charity can help the game reach new heights. Players are very generous when it comes to helping others.

fab944

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy New Year! Thanks to everyone that makes AZB a great place to spend some time.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I wonder what the minimum order is with Saluc for balls?
If memory serves me the numbers I've heard are either 200 or 250 boxes/sets. That's the minimum order. I think it should be easy to check that by contacting Saluc.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Orange_BK.jpg

Who wouldda thought? Un-bee-liebable! 😅 What a novelty by Aramith - the 5 is orange!

Another Happy New Year, everyone, Happy New Year, Eric! Hope you are enjoying your return to the game (sort of), i.e. it still goes on.
Now, when even the ugly Black set has got proper 5 and 13 ball colors, your passion should have skyrocketed ☺️