Hartford Mill-Bridgeport Style FS/FT Located in Galesburg IL

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
I have a Bridgeport style mill by Hartford available for purchase, but interested parties would have to move quickly. By that, I mean make me aware of their interest asap for the best deal. I'll be relocating and I don't want to pay to moe it and them someone says they want it. 815-980-7512 call me anytime and leave a mesage if I don't answer for some reason.
Looking to get $1500 for it. The mill weighs approximately 2200lbs and would have to be moved with care. If I hear someone is interested within the next couple days I can arrange to have it stored in a location where they can assist in loading it onto a trailer for you. Of course, unloading it and transporting it, would be your responsibilty. It has a power feed and is 3-phase. I will include a 3 phase converter with it for an additional $150.
It has about 26", +\- an inch or two, of travel from left to right.
It runs just fine, has pinpoint accuracy/repeatability and all features work properly without issue.
It has been stored in a climate controlled buildin for the lastfew years until it was used in the shop for woodworking in March.
Hope to hear from you soon!

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Damn Joe, where you moving to? Hope everything is ok with you man. Id like to see pics of the mill also.

Joe

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hes probably moving to someplace warm. Just like I need to do.
4 days of snow and I am hating winter already.
I am going to take a tiger torch and kill all of the snow in my yard.

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member

You can have some warmth from here. It is 77 degrees here at 2pm

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member

I'm afraid you'll find that you have "Zombie Snow" - after you kill it it will soon arise from the dead some night and return.

:smile:

Gary

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
I'll get the dimensions of everything and have it all posted within the next 24 hours.

The machine was being built by the same person who designed and built much of the Bludworth machinery.

The project was aborted for a bunch of reasons.
I came into the possesion of the base and intended on completing the project, but I really just don't have the means right now and thought I'd put it out there to see what might be offered.

If it doesn't move, I won't be too upset. I'll simply finish it up later when time and $$$ allows. I have access to multiple people in the business of building machines like this and perhaps I'll keep it and build it out. We'll see what happens I guess.

Meanwhile, I will get the specs and post them. I'm nowhere near the machine right now because I'm in the middle of a move. Otherwise, I'd get the details posted.

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Hey Joe,

Moving is a pain in the butt. Glad to here you will me back in our neighbor hood again.

Hope to see you soon so you can get back to making cues in your new shop. As you know we just finished up setting up our new shop this year and we still got at ton of refinements left. Seems to never end.

Bump for a good guy!

Good luck with your sale,

Rick

maidenfreak

Maidenfreak2009
Silver Member
I have a Bridgeport style mill by Hartford available for purchase, but interested parties would have to move quickly. By that, I mean make me aware of their interest asap for the best deal. I'll be relocating and I don't want to pay to moe it and them someone says they want it. 815-980-7512 call me anytime and leave a mesage if I don't answer for some reason.
Looking to get $1500 for it. The mill weighs approximately 2200lbs and would have to be moved with care. If I hear someone is interested within the next couple days I can arrange to have it stored in a location where they can assist in loading it onto a trailer for you. Of course, unloading it and transporting it, would be your responsibilty. It has a power feed and is 3-phase. I will include a 3 phase converter with it for an additional $150.
It has about 26", +\- an inch or two, of travel from left to right.
It runs just fine, has pinpoint accuracy/repeatability and all features work properly without issue.
It has been stored in a climate controlled buildin for the lastfew years until it was used in the shop for woodworking in March.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Bump for a really great guy! No worries with Joe he is a stand up guy!