• Yes

Votes: 80 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 25.9%

• Total voters

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
It's the only time when someone asked for the "8" but the guy could only give her the "5", poor guy didn't have the game to take her home.

Neil

demartini rocks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not laid but one amateur tournament i placed 2nd in with the cash i spent it on a couple of friction dances with some real sleazy stripper. made me :smile: and sleepy on the train ride home.

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member
Many moons ago a buddy of mine and I were headed out to go shoot a little pool. His gf showed up and brought a friend of hers. We ended up playing scotch doubles and my team won. She told me I could be her partner for life. I took her up on that offer and we are happily married with kids now.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never used pool.to "connect " with a woman but I have had 2 interesting nights occur while I was out playing pool.

The first one was when I was out in a bar shooting pretty good winning quite a bit more than I was losing. When one opponent was putting his quarters in and starting to rack I told him I was gonna head to the men's room ..he replied no problem.

As I was passing the bar in the way to the men's room a hand reached out and grabbed my arm. I turned to face who had grabbed me and was looking at this pretty hot woman. She said I would like to play with you. I replied well there are quite a few quarters up on the rail but if you like I could lay a set up there for you. She replied ....i dont mean pool. I was at a loss for words for a few seconds and I guess the guy who she was leaning up again saw the dumbfounded look on my face and said....my wife and I are from nashville and we visit Memphis occasionally so she can play where no one knows us.a light bulb goes off in my head and I thought ...what the hell...why not ?
I mean she was a hot mom....milf...trophy wife all rolled into one package. I replied sure...i am game for that. I followed them to their hotel and sure enough there license plate said Davidson county which is the nashville area. Interesting night .:grin-square:

The second occasion I was out with a girl that I was seeing occasionally. It was what you call a friend with benefits deal between us. We were friends that were intimate but we both dated other people from time to time.

Any way I was busy shooting pool and my friend was sitting near talking to people we both knew. As I was waiting for my opponent to break a real cute young blonde comes up to me and puts her arms around my neck and whispers in my ear....i think you are sexy and good looking for your age. ... I imagine you are very experienced in bed and could teach me a thing or two and then she nibbled on my ear.. I was 50 at the time and she could not have been over 21 maybe 22 at the most. I was flabbergasted but quickly regained my composure and replied.....I would certainly be happy to teach you whatever you wanted me too but unfortunately I am with someone tonight. She replied...i know and that's no problem because she is cute and I would enjoy having fun with her also.

My mind is racing and trying to think of what to say when she lets go of me and walks over to where my friend is sitting. She leans over and starts whispering in my friends ear . I am trying to act nonchalant and begin shooting pool while out of the corner of my eye watching the two girls talk. The girl then walks past me ...pats me on the ass and smiles and then goes and sits with her friends. I look over at my friend and she just smiles at me. All the while I am shooting I am wondering what they said to each other but I play it cool. After winning the match I walk over and grab my beer while the next guy is racking. My friend smiles at me but I play mr.cool and dont say a word. She then asks me what the girl said I I replied word for word what the girl said. She then asks what I said to her and I replied that I was with you. She then asks....would you ? I replied that i have done it before with 2 girls. She replies...so have I and smiles. I thought ....hot damn ! She then calls the girl over and says...we would very much enjoy having fun with you. A very interesting night. :D

I realize these two stories may peg your bull shit o meter off the charts but these 2 incidents really happened to me.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear Penthouse: I play pool near a large Midwestern university and....

At first I laughed at your post. In retrospect I probably should have never hit the submit button after I typed it. ..I can't sleep due to pretty sharp pains in my bum hand due to this rain and was not thinking clearly. Forgive me. :eek:

In my defense ...these incidents did occur while I was shooting pool though.:)

Maybe I better stay outa threads like this and just concentrate on giving people who bash apa a hard time. :grin-square:

Stones

YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Silver Member
Had a beautiful young thing walk up to me after winning a weekly tourney at a country western bar and say "If you **** like you play pool, I'm ready to go!"

I turned to her and said "Honey, if I could **** like I play pool, I would have never had time to pick up a cue stick!" LOL

Yeah, I have to admit I've been ****** a few times cuz of this game!

Stones

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Dear Penthouse: I play pool near a large Midwestern university and....

Don't you love it.

A friend of mine was home on leave back in the 60's. He was telling me about his hook up with a girl that was the daughter of his mothers friend. How she was a goddess, perfect body and etc. How hot and sexy she was and how she basically attacked him and how they had sex would get me banned if I went into all the details. In your head you are picturing a Penthouse center fold. He was all wrapped up in her and basically spent his whole leave with her.

A few days later I seen him with someone that resembled Ben Franklin both in looks and body. He introduced her to me and I asked "Is this the girl?" He said yah, isn't she hot?

After that I never picture any of those women as being centerfold material. 🐖🐄

🎱

Last edited:

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Resembled Ben Franklin." LOLOL......HAHA.....

Wow that one really cracked me up.

Well, there was this one time at pool school....

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't you love it.

A friend of mine was home on leave back in the 60's. He was telling me about his hook up with a girl that was the daughter of his mothers friend. How she was a goddess, perfect body and etc. How hot and sexy she was and how she basically attacked him and how they had sex would get me banned if I went into all the details. In your head you are picturing a Penthouse center fold. He was all wrapped up in her and basically spent his whole leave with her.

A few days later I seen him with someone that resembled Ben Franklin both in looks and body. He introduced her to me and I asked "Is this the girl?" He said yah, isn't she hot?

After that I never picture any of those women as being centerfold material. 🐖🐄

🎱

I have a story along the same lines. One night a co worker and I were out bar hopping and after he had what I thought was a couple too many beers he started flirting with this one.particular girl who was very receptive to his attention.

I tried very casually to inform him he did not want to go down that road. Finally he decides to go to th men's room and then I follow him and tell him very bluntly that he would be regretting it in the morning.

He told me she was hot and he was leaving with her. I said on but i think you are making a mistake.

The next day he calls me up cussing me out and saying he thought i was his friend and why did i let him leave with her..

I said what do you mean. He said he woke up that morning in the back seat of his car which was parked at the lake with godzilla laying in his arms.

I started laughing while he was swearing he would never get that drunk again.

Reminds me of that country song...they all get prettier at closing time . Lol

TheBook

Silver Member
I have a story along the same lines. One night a co worker and I were out bar hopping and after he had what I thought was a couple too many beers he started flirting with this one.particular girl who was very receptive to his attention.

I tried very casually to inform him he did not want to go down that road. Finally he decides to go to th men's room and then I follow him and tell him very bluntly that he would be regretting it in the morning.

He told me she was hot and he was leaving with her. I said on but i think you are making a mistake.

The next day he calls me up cussing me out and saying he thought i was his friend and why did i let him leave with her..

I said what do you mean. He said he woke up that morning in the back seat of his car which was parked at the lake with godzilla laying in his arms.

I started laughing while he was swearing he would never get that drunk again.

Reminds me of that country song...they all get prettier at closing time . Lol

Turn them upside down and they all look like sisters or Willie Nelson.

🎱

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I had a very successful poolroom in Bakersfield, CA in the 70's. We did regular TV commercials on local television stations and I became quite well known. For some reason young girls flocked to my room looking for a job. Unfortunately I couldn't hire them all, but I did find jobs for several of them. :rolleyes:

TheBook

Silver Member
I had a very successful poolroom in Bakersfield, CA in the 70's. We did regular TV commercials on local television stations and I became quite well known. For some reason young girls flocked to my room looking for a job. Unfortunately I couldn't hire them all, but I did find jobs for several of them. :rolleyes:

Were they the kind that Bill Clinton employed Monica for ? 💋

🎱

ru4au2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you get laid....Pool has nothing to do with it...It is only the setting for the game