Hate to do it but.....Schon cue and 2x4 George FS

glfgd82

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hate to do it but.....Schon cue and 2x4 George FS Pics added

Long story short, I need to pay for a surgery for my finger that I decided to take a chunk out of, so I'm selling most of my "hobby" items to pay for part of it and will keep my lower quality stuff as backup for now.

The Schon is an older CX-33, in pretty good shape with original shaft 13mm and 20oz in weight. I played with this for only a few months after I purchased the cue and is pretty close to 90%

The case is a black It's George 2x4 that is brand new, never even had a cue paced inside of the case and shines like it was just made.

I will post pics when I get home, in a couple of hours, just posting now so any interested can PM me so I know who to talk to, would like to sell together but will separate if needed, I just need the money right now. Not sure as to value wise of both, so any offers accepted until I can get more info when I get home.

James

Edit* forgot to mention the case is a george vinyl model

Last edited:

glfgd82

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picture004Medium.jpg

Picture005Medium.jpg

Picture006Medium.jpg

Picture009Medium.jpg

Picture010Medium.jpg

As stated above, the case is in 100% condition and includes the jump butt sleeve as well

Only problem with the cue is blueing on the shaft and the tip needs to be replaced soon

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
As stated above, the case is in 100% condition and includes the jump butt sleeve as well

Only problem with the cue is blueing on the shaft and the tip needs to be replaced soon[/QUOTE]
pm sent again sir please check ty

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
glfgd82 said:
Long story short, I need to pay for a surgery for my finger that I decided to take a chunk out of, so I'm selling most of my "hobby" items to pay for part of it and will keep my lower quality stuff as backup for now.

The Schon is an older CX-33, in pretty good shape with original shaft 13mm and 20oz in weight. I played with this for only a few months after I purchased the cue and is pretty close to 90%

The case is a black It's George 2x4 that is brand new, never even had a cue paced inside of the case and shines like it was just made.

I will post pics when I get home, in a couple of hours, just posting now so any interested can PM me so I know who to talk to, would like to sell together but will separate if needed, I just need the money right now. Not sure as to value wise of both, so any offers accepted until I can get more info when I get home.

James

Edit* forgot to mention the case is a george vinyl model
pM SENT SIR, PLEASE CHECK TY.

glfgd82

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
messages replied again, looking for $275 for the cue and $140 for the case plus shipping...or $400 total shipped

Edit*plus shipping separately

Last edited: