Help Finding a Fun Video Series

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
Somewhere between 7 and 11 years ago, there was a short little video series spoof (maybe 4 episodes) about a guy preparing for the US Open. I *thought* it was Andrew Cleary, and titled something like "Big Tony's Road to the US Open" or something like that? It featured several NYC-based pros giving him training and his utter refusal to accept their guidance, etc. My YouTube searches are coming up totally empty, does anyone happen to remember them and can provide the links to the series?

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Somewhere between 7 and 11 years ago, there was a short little video series spoof (maybe 4 episodes) about a guy preparing for the US Open. I *thought* it was Andrew Cleary, and titled something like "Big Tony's Road to the US Open" or something like that? It featured several NYC-based pros giving him training and his utter refusal to accept their guidance, etc. My YouTube searches are coming up totally empty, does anyone happen to remember them and can provide the links to the series?
Was it Andrew Cleary he did a funny Mosconi Cup thing.

stljohnny

Silver Member
Was it Andrew Cleary he did a funny Mosconi Cup thing.
I found that one - where he's "The Best Player in the World" ... this is much older. In my memory, he gets a lesson from Mika, I think, a break lesson from Sarah Rousey, and I think Hunter makes an appearance as does Jennifer Barretta? This is driving me nuts. lol

terpdad

Registered
Rollie Williams did the same thing a year ago on Youtube. Same location, same format, even Hunter & Jennifer Baretta. I D/N know someone had done it before.

stljohnny

Silver Member
That's true, I remember that series. There's a pretty good chance I am getting the people mixed up in my hazy memory. Still.. I know this is out there somewhere. lol

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know what you're talking about. The link in the thread took me nowhere, but at least you know you're not crazy.