Help for Rochester NY

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
I have a student traveling to Rochester on business.

Where can he play?

randyg

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
There are two pool halls in the city. Classics East AKA Camelot Billiards with 10 Diamond BB's , 4 full size Diamonds and 8 GC V's. Kitchen and beer, soda and wine.

Classic Billiards and sports bar with 6 Full size Diamonds and 8 Diamond BB's. Full bar with kitchen on the way.

Both places are pretty decent.

Last edited:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Randy,

Tom is pretty close. The room on the East side changed its name to East Ridge Billiards. Think the address is 529 East Ridge Road. Classic Billiards and Sports Bar is located at 3400 West Ridge Road. They are about 7 or 8 miles apart on the North side of Rochester. If you would like, have them contact me via PM. Do you know when they're coming this way? Incidentally, East Ridge has 10 Valley BB not small Diamonds. Recently recovered though.

Lyn

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Randy,

Tom is pretty close. The room on the East side changed its name to East Ridge Billiards. Think the address is 529 East Ridge Road. Classic Billiards and Sports Bar is located at 3400 West Ridge Road. They are about 7 or 8 miles apart on the North side of Rochester. If you would like, have them contact me via PM. Do you know when they're coming this way? Incidentally, East Ridge has 10 Valley BB not small Diamonds. Recently recovered though.

Lyn
Thanks Lyn, I knew you'd step in and give the correct info. :smile: