• meucci4.jpg
    meucci4.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 497

Ty Arnold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I dont know the exact model number, but a guy I shot with had one just like it with different colors. Its got to be a 1992 or 1993 model. If that helps you find the model number. I got a brand new meucci in 92, 93, and 95. Used to have those years catalogues,(they were actually various color copied sheets). But I can only find the viking lit. If I run across it, I will post.

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks, but it has four points, and not one in the link is even close. But I hope someone can help ID this cue. Thanks, Brian

Meucci is known for making different styles of the same cue with different woods and combos. I know the cues I posted are two pointers and the buttsleeve is different, but its the closest thing on budgetcues website. But thanks for calling me dumb:smash:

briangip202

Roll the jelly
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Meucci is known for making different styles of the same cue with different woods and combos. I know the cues I posted are two pointers and the buttsleeve is different, but its the closest thing on budgetcues website. But thanks for calling me dumb:smash:

No, not the way I intended that reply to be at all. What can I say other than thanks for the reply because I have no clue as of what model it is either. Please accept my apologies for the way the reply sounded. Brian:eek:

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dont worry bro I was just messing with ya. I even sent your cue to Meucci (a pic you posted) but havent heard back yet. Probably wont but I cant find your cue anywhere. I sent it after my reply to you.:thumbup:

Still trying!