HELP PLEASE, I have a rare, Z-Series VIKING WINDOW CUE, 6 POINTER with Veneers, FS

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Rare---z-series, custom 1 of a kind, 1960's-70's window viking1!!

If you like this and the beautiful, vintage, viking cue case in red--gator,

make an offer, i would like this cue to go to a good home

mike

Cues R Fun

Got some cues 4 sale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always recommend Scott @Proficient Billiards. I have used him several times and you can not do better. Prices are fare and work is A++++. Look at his work in the cue gallery on his website. www.proficientbilliards.com

I agree. I had a Meucci SE-3 restored by him that had severe lacquer chipping and discoloration, and some dents, and he did an excellent job. I even had him put a leather wrap on it. Total bill came to $210, including 2 way shipping. Only took him 10 days to process it from receipt to ship.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
I didnt read through all the posts in this thread but if you are looking for more info on the cue you should send some pictures to Viking. I just sent them some pictures of a cue that was found in an old bar and it turns out that its very old, so old they said it was the oldest one they had seen so far. Im not to up to date on the Viking cues but from what I gather the signature will date them pretty close to a certain time period, just like many other makes of cues. The one I have says 'The Viking Cue Company' in the window and they told me that its from the mid 60's. Viking started in 1965 I think it was and they also said other than dating the very early cues they dont really have any records on them.