Help with Eddie Taylor’s personal Mike Segil cue

ChrisSjoblom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like I said... it's your audience. For a while I was into Jeepster Commandos, at the time a decent one went for 3-5K. Then Leonard Nimoy's Jeepster surfaced, and it had 2-3 owners since. BUT had the original Nimoy paperwork. It sold for 12K. Nimoy probably used it on a large property as a ranch vehicle or something. Because they are the worst riding vehicles ever made, I doubt seriously it was his daily driver. Back to the cue, point is there is a picture of him playing with it, as I said two members of the HOF are associated with it. And only in pool.. will you find people disparage an item with that kind of provenance and then wonder why pool isn't popular, cues ain't selling, and why can't I get free water where I play.... :ROFLMAO:

Live long and prosper.... 🖖
JV
(y) for liking the Jeepster Commandos. Not exactly chick magnets, but when you find one that likes it, keep her! As to the horrible ride, the first gen Intl Scouts could give them a run for their money. 😬

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have two Sigel cues. One he designed for me and made and the other I bought in an auction. I love them both and will probably never sell either. Mike turned off a lot of people, but I like the guy. He always treated me nice. And I love the way his cues play.