help

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did something and don't know how to get the screen back to normal. It was green
now is white and real small letters. I would call my buddy Dean but he is not as
computer literate as I am.
thanks jack

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lower left corner. Click on "return to normal view" or "return to normal screen" or something like that.

Yes, I am a nerd and a geek. :thumbup:

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ugh

lower left corner where? Scroll down ? I don't see anything down there.
jack

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did something and don't know how to get the screen back to normal. It was green
now is white and real small letters. I would call my buddy Dean but he is not as
thanks jack

Try going through your web browser's menu bar and look for ZOOM. Adjust accordingly.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
lower left corner where? Scroll down ? I don't see anything down there.
jack

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page, there should box or tab or thingie on the left side that says something like "style" or "normal version" or some such. Try there.

You might also try "CTRL-0" (that's a zero) which returns zoom in/out to the default on some browsers.

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks jack
If you are on a computer try holding Ctrl and scrolling up on the mouse wheel.

If you aren't on a computer it would help to know what you are using and which browser

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

DCS_SF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is dropdown on the bottom of the page. See image below.

ZGcxANxh.png