hey=D need an opinion O.o

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
I have been gone for like soooooo long, walk into the pool hall last night, (first time in like 8 months) and this guy shows me his new Lucasi...ok, but WTF??? the shaft looked Identical to my pred Z2 shaft?? I mean almost identical taper...I hit with it, it plays great, the hit was better i think, and english was as easy to get if not easier..anyone else tried a lucasi with a Z2 look alike shaft? if so you like it?

IA8baller

Family man.
Silver Member
My buddy/team mate bought one a few months ago and I've hit with it and I liked the way it hit. I usually play with a Predator 314-2 shaft and I'd say the hit was very comparable. We tested it's deflection against my Predator and it doesn't seem to be a low deflection shaft really but it definitely had a nice crisp hit. Just my observation of it for what little I've hit with it.

jcommie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cues are weird like that. I can make shots and combos like no other with my crooked Scruggs. It wobbles so bad the tip comes off by like 5-7mm at one point when you roll it. :D
Yet it hits well for me, I shoot straight with it, and heck, I almost won my money back with it in a 9 ball tourney last night.

jcommie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cues are weird like that. I can make shots and combos like no other with my crooked Scruggs. It wobbles so bad the tip comes off by like 5-7mm at one point when you roll it. :D
Yet it hits well for me, I shoot straight with it, and heck, I almost won my money back with it in a 9 ball tourney last night.