how gadgets can help us pool players - future instructional videos!!! (Nathan??)

mristea

Pool maniac
Silver Member
How many of you think about how would be like to watch through the eyes a professional pool player and see what he sees when shooting? I know I do...pretty often :)
I was reading an article today about some glasses that can tape everything you see (video recording eyewear) - they are named Pivothead, and they can record 8 Gb of data in FullHG (1080p/30fps). The recording angle goes up to 75 degrees, without distortions, and the sound can be also recorded. And it only costs 350 usd lol
http://pivothead.com/

Nathan / RunOut Media - please take into consideration doing an instructional video with a pro player using this glasses. We can see how he aligns his shots, what he sees when aiming from above and during transition down...or Stan Shuffet - just think how easy would be to prove the offset when using CTE/ProOne, the distinct visuals and so on.

Just think about this guys, I think this is the future of instructional videos in pool!!!

Mihnea

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is exactly the concept That I used with an HD camere that I fixed under my dominant eye for my new DVD with PRO-PAC.
A picot based hybrid visual aiming/ alignment method of CTE 90/90 and the SEE-SYSTEM incl.compensation for throw.
The advantage ge is that the lense of my camera is perfect 1/2 inch under my dominant eye. On those glasses the lense is between the eyes....
Anyway it will be great to watch thru anyone elses eyes!!!!

mristea

Pool maniac
Silver Member
wow

This is exactly the concept That I used with an HD camere that I fixed under my dominant eye for my new DVD with PRO-PAC.
A picot based hybrid visual aiming/ alignment method of CTE 90/90 and the SEE-SYSTEM incl.compensation for throw.
The advantage ge is that the lense of my camera is perfect 1/2 inch under my dominant eye. On those glasses the lense is between the eyes....
Anyway it will be great to watch thru anyone elses eyes!!!!

Wow Ekkes this is great!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing your video!

And taking into consideration that I shot and uploaded your shotmaker test and that I already purchased your SEE system before (which was your initial award for anybody publishing your shotmaking test), maybe I can win your PRO-PAC instead? :)

Just trying my luck lol

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
aiming with pro PAC

Yes ProPAC will be launched in May.

Please use personal messages of the forum for future personal conversation between us:wink:

You did a good job on the shotmaker test.
Try my method as I described to get even better... and then go ahead with the test and use side/English.

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
How many of you think about how would be like to watch through the eyes a professional pool player and see what he sees when shooting? I know I do...pretty often :)
I was reading an article today about some glasses that can tape everything you see (video recording eyewear) - they are named Pivothead, and they can record 8 Gb of data in FullHG (1080p/30fps). The recording angle goes up to 75 degrees, without distortions, and the sound can be also recorded. And it only costs 350 usd lol
http://pivothead.com/

Nathan / RunOut Media - please take into consideration doing an instructional video with a pro player using this glasses. We can see how he aligns his shots, what he sees when aiming from above and during transition down...or Stan Shuffet - just think how easy would be to prove the offset when using CTE/ProOne, the distinct visuals and so on.

Just think about this guys, I think this is the future of instructional videos in pool!!!

Mihnea

I know hunters now have a small camera that attaches to the brim of their caps that is able to pivot or look straight down the barrel of a gun which is used to record hunts, so perhaps this also would work while playing pool.

David Harcrow