How to check for slate sag on Valley 8

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I'm going to look at two Valley 8 foot tables. One is set up and one is apart. Is there anyway for me to check for sag or warpage? I understand this can be a problem with the Valley 8's. Thank you. Johnnyt

OTLB

Banned
Go to HD and buy the 8 ft level they have and lay it across and see how many playing cards from the middle out to the ends might fit under. Then bring it back and get your money back. Lol

Al Coholic

Wrap it like it's yours.
Silver Member
Lol

Go to HD and buy the 8 ft level they have and lay it across and see how many playing cards from the middle out to the ends might fit under. Then bring it back and get your money back. Lol

:withstupid:

ridinda9

AKA: Sandy Bagger
Silver Member

just one more glimpse at your true character

OTLB

Banned
just one more glimpse at your true character

Perhaps but my HD is very helpful and always tells me , repeat tells me to bring an item back, no problem as long as it's in perfect condition and in original packaging

Now in respect to character you have provided everyone a glimpse of yours

You are yet a perfect person, one who with others demeans my stature. I stand alone in this forum, speaking for many who do Not wish to be attacked. I introduce new ideas. You don't have to like them but why be so shallow as to attack them. You want to talk about character? At least my ideas stimulate some real conversation. From now on I will speak with only pictures if at all. Until such time as I see the others, the good guys, jump in and run some of you others out of here. People that have no clue attack my threads and you guys just feed off each other and anyone can see it. You want to talk about character?

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Perhaps but my HD is very helpful and always tells me , repeat tells me to bring an item back, no problem as long as it's in perfect condition and in original packaging

John, all HD's tell you that, mater of fact, so does Lowes, Sears, Walmart...and everyone else that sells tools:grin: so bringing a tool back for a refund is nothing special. But I do believe they also RENT tools, for a small fee....ever tried that route?

Now in respect to character you have provided everyone a glimpse of yours

You are yet a perfect person, one who with others demeans my stature. I stand alone in this forum, speaking for many who do Not wish to be attacked. I introduce new ideas. You don't have to like them but why be so shallow as to attack them. You want to talk about character? At least my ideas stimulate some real conversation. From now on I will speak with only pictures if at all.
Until such time as I see the others, the good guys, jump in and run some of you others out of here.

Like other kids jumped in to keep you from getting beat up on the school play ground? Who are these so called...."good guys" John?

People that have no clue attack my threads and you guys just feed off each other and anyone can see it. You want to talk about character?

John, if you don't like the smell of shit, don't stir up the pot buddy!;)