How To Master Pocket Billiards (VHS)

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought, "How To Master Pocket Billiards" by Fast Eddie Parker around 10 years ago and the tape just broke. Should I buy another one or is there something better on DVD that shows how to kick using the diamond system? I heard Grady has a good one called "Just Kicks", but I don't know if it is the best.

Does anyone have any suggestions because I'm sure my wife wants to buy me something for Christmas. :wink:

champ2107

Banned
I hear there is a good video coming out soon, but its on dvd and not vhs...so i guess your outta luck :eek: say hi to 1980 for me :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hear there is a good video coming out soon, but its on dvd and not vhs...so i guess your outta luck :eek: say hi to 1980 for me :rolleyes:

You need to read my message again. I asked if there is anything on DVD to buy not VHS. Thanks anyway for trying to help. :rolleyes:

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
I bought, "How To Master Pocket Billiards" by Fast Eddie Parker around 10 years ago and the tape just broke. Should I buy another one or is there something better on DVD that shows how to kick using the diamond system? I heard Grady has a good one called "Just Kicks", but I don't know if it is the best.

Does anyone have any suggestions because I'm sure my wife wants to buy me something for Christmas. :wink:

Can you have the tape spliced then recorded to DVD?