How to tell if you have a hack table or a masterpiece-Finally the answer!

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
After much searching and deliberation, and some boredom thrown into the mix, I believe I have finally found a good candidate to explain the differences in what's good and what's well.... not.:wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rM5OmEiBGA&NR=1
If you see any symptoms approaching this table, do yourself a favor.... either douse it in Kerosene, or go to http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=54305&page=9 and find someone on post 131 to get over there fast:grin-square:!!!:wink:

Oh, and make sure you have some of those sunglasses just to be on the safe side-lol

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Nope. One from last weekend, starting to take pics again, although I have a good project coming up that's gonna be posted for sure while it's in progress.
Did this one while I was tightening up an Anniversary for the Ft. Worth Club

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Mr Cuephoric,

I find my pool table has two great purposes. The first, of course, is pool. The second, and not too widely known, is butchering. I place a brick under one of the legs to drain and blood and such into a corner pocket and use the other corner pocket to store the innards. As you already know, the slate is the perfect chopping surface. If I'm feeling really creative, I used the balls to tenderize the meat as well. The only real negative side effect is having to allow the cloth to dry for a day or so after a nice cutting session.

NOTE: Please only do this if you are an experienced butcher, you could get hurt.

Thanks

Dan

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Honestly, it looks the balls are simply running away from him. Is that guy on the Jersey Shore? Its possible some of his hair gel got on the table and caused the balls to do crazy things. Or maybe the sunglasses indoors.. The combination of all these things just leads me to believe the balls are just running away from him.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
those balls also look about 5 mm smaller than they started. I bet you need a rocket propelled cue to make a decent spread even if they did rack properly.