I am looking for a book

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
I am looking for a copy of Billiard Atlas volume 4 by Walt Harris. If you have one you would like to sell please PM me or reply to this thread. I have also posted this in the FS-WTB board. I think this particular book of interest is more suited to this area though. Sorry if I have violated any of the forum rules.

Thanks,

Donavan

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donavan, there three places I would check, Check Walt Harris website itself, Paul Frankel Website ProfessorQBall, and Bob Jewett website SFBilliard "Book for Sale"

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
I located a clean used copy for $90 delivered. If that price isn't too high, send a PM and I will list the store info for you. I used a book locator service to search the title and got 2 hits. The other copy is over $200!

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am looking for a copy of Billiard Atlas volume 4 by Walt Harris. If you have one you would like to sell please PM me or reply to this thread. I have also posted this in the FS-WTB board. I think this particular book of interest is more suited to this area though. Sorry if I have violated any of the forum rules.

Thanks,

Donavan
Walt is apparently still selling Vol. 4 on his web site, although it hasn't been updated in over a year. I heard that he was selling the early volumes only on DVD but that could be bad info. http://www.billiardsatlas.com/atlas.html His phone and email are listed there.

I have an extra copy of it, but I would prefer to trade for it. There are two copies available on Amazon, as noted above

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
Thank You to everyone for the help! I have found the book. Actually, it should be arriving any day now. :)