i can't locate double refund cue

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am trying to get in touch with bob henry in port orange fl. The double refund cue was shipped to him about a couple weeks ago. His name on azb is nostrokeatall. He has not returned any pm's. If anyone knows him or his phone number please pm me with information. thanks chuck starkey

Ballistic Billiards

Step up your Game!
Silver Member
double refund

Am I next Chuck?
I'm helping Scott Lee with a pool school next weekend and
was hoping to have this cue to 'show and tell' for this
event.

shark3149

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck.I hope he just had some problems and will get it back to you as soon as possible.

Irish634

Whatever
Silver Member
desi2960 said:
I am trying to get in touch with bob henry in port orange fl. The double refund cue was shipped to him about a couple weeks ago. His name on azb is nostrokeatall. He has not returned any pm's. If anyone knows him or his phone number please pm me with information. thanks chuck starkey

Chuck,

If you have the address it was sent to, you can do a reverse lookup at www.whitepages.com. I checked for all the Henry's but there is no Bob or Robert. Here is a list of all the Henry's for whitepages (There are 2 pages). Maybe you can find the address to match up a phone #.

Good Luck,
Craig

NoStrokeAtAll

Registered
The cue arrived at my place on Monday. I just had eye surgery Thursday afternoon and haven't been on line for a week or so. As soon as I get an address, I will forward the cue. Sorry if I caused concern over this.
Bob
PS I found out you were looking for me when I wondered into Waldo's tonight to tell him I survived.

third_i

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I totally almost had a stroke because I thought it might be missing. I can't wait to shoot with it when it's my turn.

BTW, I hope the surgery went well! Not sure what happened but I hope for the best.