I hate playing with a Girl

JC

Coos Cues
The very moment you judge a person's ability based upon the color of their skin, the headdress they wear, or their gender you are a racist.

Do you even understand what the word racist means? You can no more be a racist for bias against a woman than you can be for kicking a cat or disliking spinach. Female is not a race.

JC

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ghosst...PP tried to "show up" again a couple days ago, this time as AimingTeacher (his 27th incarnation, I think). He even brazenly admitted it was him, when I called him out! He got the ban hammer...again! LOL

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I'd actually been wondering when PP was going to make a, "girls can't play", thread. He thrives on this.

He's tried to insult Cuetec and Kamui, has told us how he's too good to play anyone on the planet, and if a person mentions 8-ball, well he uses his 1911 right then and there. Let us not forget, he's personal friends with all of the players, but even Efren bows at the ankles when PocketPoint walks in the door. My favorite part is how he lives in an imaginary town.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are such a nit. Why do you even bother to post such rubbish? Obviously you have never seen a good player...someone like Jean Balukas, in the 70's & 80's, or today's Jasmin, Allison or Karen (or any of the many Asian women players). Any of them would run over you like a train.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Is that true? I've seen literally hundreds of female pool players and not one could play. Even those that are paid to play all day, every day, are pretty poor when they realise their opponent can play a bit. Some can cue straight and have decent fundamentals, but have little authority and zero mental strength.

Why is this?

TheThaiger

Banned
You are such a nit. Why do you even bother to post such rubbish? Obviously you have never seen a good player...someone like Jean Balukas, in the 70's & 80's, or today's Jasmin, Allison or Karen (or any of the many Asian women players). Any of them would run over you like a train.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Professionals pool players - female or otherwise - rarely ventured into my drinking holes. Your average bints, however, were everywhere.

Do TRY to understand context in future, eh?

TheThaiger

Banned
Ghosst...PP tried to "show up" again a couple days ago, this time as AimingTeacher (his 27th incarnation, I think). He even brazenly admitted it was him, when I called him out! He got the ban hammer...again! LOL

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I can think of nothing more tragic than triumphantly looking for former posters and gloating at their demise.

Found one, mum!

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...Oh yeah...this from someone who brags about "hanging" around all the top Brit pros! Please...your pool knowledge, as well as your manners, would easily fit in a small thimble! :rolleyes:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Professionals pool players - female or otherwise - rarely ventured into my drinking holes. Your average bints, however, were everywhere.

Do TRY to understand context in future, eh?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hey, I love spinach. I haven't quite mastered the art of squeezing the can and making it pop into my mouth yet but I'm working on it.

TheThaiger

Banned
...Oh yeah...this from someone who brags about "hanging" around all the top Brit pros! Please...your pool knowledge, as well as your manners, would easily fit in a small thimble! :rolleyes:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

You call me a "nit", then have a go at MY manners? :rolleyes:

And I haven't bragged about anything, sunshine - nor have I ever said I 'hang around with all the top pros'. Where DO you lot dredge this shit up from?

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I'm not going to wade through your thousands of drivel posts, to prove it to you, but I'm certainly not the only one here who feels that way. As far as manners...you have none, as you knock everything you post about.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

You call me a "nit", then have a go at MY manners? :rolleyes:

And I haven't bragged about anything, sunshine - nor have I ever said I 'hang around with all the top pros'. Where DO you lot dredge this shit up from?

champ2107

Banned
my wife has played in a mens league for 5 or 6 years now and every guy in that league does not want to lose to her and she knows this! She steps up to the challenge every game like a lion with no fear!! she has even had guys say right to her face "no women is going to beat me at pool right before the game!" i have no problem losing to a girl but i do hate losing to a guy that cant run more than 3 or 4 balls in a row!

The8reader

does this help! haha
Silver Member
my wife has played in a mens league for 5 or 6 years now and every guy in that league does not want to lose to her and she knows this! She steps up to the challenge every game like a lion with no fear!! she has even had guys say right to her face "no women is going to beat me at pool right before the game!" i have no problem losing to a girl but i do hate losing to a guy that cant run more than 3 or 4 balls in a row!

agree with this 100% hate when you get people or i guess in this case "GUYS" that think they are top shit in the pile, and cant even hold the cue right let alone pocket a ball. also y i hate leauge...

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
My wife plays on our Vegas team and I wouldn't have it any other way. Her game has improved immensely in the last year and she takes no prisoners.
She is an 8 handicap in VNEA. I doubt that means much but she is no push over.

TheThaiger

Banned
You = nobody. Back on ignore, because you've wasted my precious time that I'm already getting paid for(that's how worthless your sentiments are).

So, you think it's fine for people to insult you and then lie about you? There's a reason we have libel laws, you know. I'm getting mighty sick of people queuing up to have a pop, then scuttling back off into the shadows when challenged to prove their lies.

From now on, put up or shut up.

Aten

m8
Silver Member
haters gonna hate, I've had a girl put a 6-pack on me before and I'm not talking about beer

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No lies here, mate. C'mon across the pond, and I'm sure we can find any of 10,000 people to play you (including me) and shut you up. Or we can arrange a "fisticuffs" match with an appropriate opponent if that's your bent! Personally, I don't think you have the "stones" for either scenario. As far as "scuttling back off into the shadows"...nope, I'm right here, and not hiding from anyone...including the likes of you! :D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

So, you think it's fine for people to insult you and then lie about you? There's a reason we have libel laws, you know. I'm getting mighty sick of people queuing up to have a pop, then scuttling back off into the shadows when challenged to prove their lies.

From now on, put up or shut up.

TheThaiger

Banned
No lies here, mate. C'mon across the pond, and I'm sure we can find any of 10,000 people to play you (including me) and shut you up. Or we can arrange a "fisticuffs" match with an appropriate opponent if that's your bent! Personally, I don't think you have the "stones" for either scenario. As far as "scuttling back off into the shadows"...nope, I'm right here, and not hiding from anyone...including the likes of you! :D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

10,000? :grin:

I doubt there are 10 in the entire country that can cue a ball properly. And who's fault is that, Mr Instructor? A little less time backslapping and basking in nostalgia, and a little more on teaching people to cue straight, eh?

janaka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has the phillipines banned you from the country??? You truly are a major twat you know that!!! I'm sure you got your arse handed to you by a women and you're having a hard time dealing with it. I played Brittney Bryant this past December and she beat me 9-1!!!! Am I mad aout it?? Not at all. I made a lot of unforced errors and she taxed me each and everytime. I shook her hand and said grfeat shooting Brittney... pack my cues and left with a smile....

Seems to me you got a small pecker my man :rolleyes:

Brit is a hell of a shot. Played her a few times when I was local to her, never stood a chance. :)