Idolizing a pool player

Pangit

Banned
Shit, I don't idolize Jesus, Buddha, or Mohammed, let alone Buddy Hall for example, or any other pool player.

It's a "game".

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Spoken like a person that has a hands on relationship with his penis.

I take it that you probably don't watch American Idol either.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
It's easy to idolize those who have reached the highest peaks in endeavors in which you've invested a lot of time into. I've played pool for 43 years, and feel I understand as well as anyone how hard it is to play at the level that the world's best play. And, of those that have become among the most elite, there are those that compete with the greatest poise, dignity and sportsmanship, and are also perfect gentlemen away from the table.

I'm not embarassed in the least to say that Ralf Souquet is an idol of mine.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shit, I don't idolize Jesus, Buddha, or Mohammed, let alone Buddy Hall for example, or any other pool player.

It's a "game".

Poop, i do idolize JESUS and many different pool players in different eras,but hey were all different,so they say!

mistamikel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I idolize...... Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Ralf Souquet, Efren Reyes, Patrick Roy, Michael Jordan, Anderson Silva, Wanderli Silva, My dad...... and the list goes on. Why?? Because I do :D Just because you dont idolize anyone doesn't mean its wrong to do so.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I put a lot of people up on a pedestal

I put a lot of people up on a pedestal. It brings their feet of clay up to a nice height to take a whack at them!

Hu