im in trouble =/

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
Falling to my knees in defeat sucking up all my pride I must reach out to you, Recently I invested heavily in incorporating a new business, now disaster strikes and we are flooded here in TN and ive tried believe me but im in trouble..we have no food and my wife is 6 weeks prego if you can help and I would never ask for just me, please send a contribution to: vct.solutions@gmail.com anything you can donate will be of most help...

thank you for at least looking

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
thank you so much and anything you can do is appritiated, if youd like to contact me personaly just call 352-346-0432 and ask for Tim

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Falling to my knees in defeat sucking up all my pride I must reach out to you, Recently I invested heavily in incorporating a new business, now disaster strikes and we are flooded here in TN and ive tried believe me but im in trouble..we have no food and my wife is 6 weeks prego if you can help and I would never ask for just me, please send a contribution to: vct.solutions@gmail.com anything you can donate will be of most help...

Donation sent. Good luck to you and your wife, Tim. Sorry to hear about the sad times. :(

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
thank you guys for the support and im sorry I cant reply sooner I wish i could, the donations I have recieved so far have are helping alot, at least we have food to eat and maybe I can take a shower >.< lool wow so you know and my wife is amazed at how a community can support each other and I have told her time and time again we arent just pool players we are family..

with all my heart i thank you

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

I know it takes quite a lot to ask. Donation sent along with the hope that things pick up soon.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member

Spin, You might also show a snail mail address. Some of us don't use paypal. Just a suggestion. Good luck, hope all works out in the end!

Sherm

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
My address atm:

Tim & Vianny Carter
300 N royal Oaks Blvd apt 1214
Franklin TN 37067
this is where we are at this moment, I rented this place awhile back, but Id had no water or electricty hooked up and the lease has ended and I have aprox 15 days before im absolutely homeless

Last edited: