Important VISUALS info for CTE PRO ONE

Se7en6ix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wow out of my last multiline reply, that's what you quoted? truth hurts ain't it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, Goodluck on discrediting CTE.. all fun no worries ..

The DVDs, Truth Series, and Book are Out....... the answer to your questions are all in there, you just have to get it and not be too critical even for just a moment...

:ROFLMAO: Thanks!

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you look at the cover of Stan's book the 15 and 45 degree lines point to the mouth of the pocket while the 30 degree line points to the back of the pocket. Stan is so incredibly detailed in his explanation about how to perform his method yet this odd observation seems unimportant as it was never explained. I mean, if the 2x1 table dimension is what makes this all work then you'd think a bit more attention to detail re the table geometry would be in order. If the angles are simply symbolic then that should be stated explicitly.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wow out of my last multiline reply, that's what you quoted? truth hurts ain't it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, Goodluck on discrediting CTE.. all fun no worries ..

The DVDs, Truth Series, and Book are Out....... the answer to your questions are all in there, you just have to get it and not be too critical even for just a moment...

:ROFLMAO: Thanks!
Does it explain where the cue ball goes for positioning ?

Se7en6ix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does it explain where the cue ball goes for positioning ?
ehh? cue ball positioning is dependent on where the player wants it to be.

Isn't CTE in the category of aiming? and I'm pretty sure it's for pocketing balls primarily not for the cue ball positiong.