Info on an old Brunswick" 1x2 hardcase?

outrider1

Registered
ISO: Information about a vintage Brunswick 1x2 hardcase? Age? Condition? Any flaws or issues that you may see? Is it worth keeping? Note: it holds my 58" road agent with ease.
Resized_Screenshot_20240320_011809_eBay.jpeg
Resized_Screenshot_20240326_213810_eBay.jpeg
Resized_Screenshot_20240326_213845_eBay.jpeg
Resized_Resized_20240326_184226_1711493063230(1).jpeg
TIA
Resized_Resized_20240326_184226_1711493063230(1).jpeg

cue fix

Will "MONSOON" & SEARING!
Silver Member
of course it is worth keeping. Probably from the 70's. this is the cheaper model. the more expensive genuine leather case has a briefcase type handle. if you do a search you should be able to find examples of the two different cases. i would say value $60-$100 and the better case $125-$200. just my opinion

RT Ford

The older Brunswick cases had a buckle instead of a snap closure. The Titlist cue was a one piece that came from a local Knights of Columbus. The conversion was done by my good friend, Garten Bierbower. I chose not to add the leather wrap. I liked it the way it was. It has a great hit. The shaft is smooth as silk and came that way from the K of C hall.
006.JPG
002.JPG

Last edited:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ISO: Information about a vintage Brunswick 1x2 hardcase? Age? Condition? Any flaws or issues that you may see? Is it worth keeping? Note: it holds my 58" road agent with ease.View attachment 750983View attachment 750971View attachment 750972View attachment 750984TIAView attachment 750973
Your case is the 50s/ 60s model Brunswick and is market valued in the $150 to $225 range today if the red lining is intact and no significant rips or cuts in the outer case. It is grade 2 of the cases Brunswick made in this era- Grade 1 case was the LORD Brunswick case with a thicker Green felt lining and a handle that had brass caps. these cases were made into the late 70s - some had snap tops and some had buckle and strap top closures. Your cue inside that case looks like a Meucci Original rather rare cue not produced in great quantities - there was the daytime traveler and nighttime traveler cue- known as " road agent" cues ---in good shape they can bring above $500.

outrider1

Registered
Your case is the 50s/ 60s model Brunswick and is market valued in the $150 to $225 range today if the red lining is intact and no significant rips or cuts in the outer case. It is grade 2 of the cases Brunswick made in this era- Grade 1 case was the LORD Brunswick case with a thicker Green felt lining and a handle that had brass caps. these cases were made into the late 70s - some had snap tops and some had buckle and strap top closures. Your cue inside that case looks like a Meucci Original rather rare cue not produced in great quantities - there was the daytime traveler and nighttime traveler cue- known as " road agent" cues ---in good shape they can bring above $500.
You know much about the case, tyvm for the information! And yes the Meucci Originals is a Night Road Player!
Resized_Screenshot_20240320_011815_eBay.jpeg

outrider1

Registered
No I don't see any damage to the lining at all,looks like it's in good condition also!