Internet pool- best sight to play!

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone of you would like to play pool on the internet at a good sight go to www.candystand.com !

You can play straight pool, 8-ball, 9-ball or try to get a high run. you can play the computer, play by yourself or you can play other people on the internet around the world. The graphics are great and is what I consider the best and easiest to play. No english can be applied to the cue ball, but the angles, banks and caroms are the same of a real game....

Its free and all you have to do is download some information and off you go. As you will see you can play, golf, mini-golf, baseball, bowling, basketball etc.... it is hosted by Life Savers candy..

The only drawback is that you can get caught up playing it too much. Have fun. Let me know what you think!

christopheradam

Christopher Adams
Silver Member
JustPlay said:
If anyone of you would like to play pool on the internet at a good sight go to www.candystand.com !

You can play straight pool, 8-ball, 9-ball or try to get a high run. you can play the computer, play by yourself or you can play other people on the internet around the world. The graphics are great and is what I consider the best and easiest to play. No english can be applied to the cue ball, but the angles, banks and caroms are the same of a real game....

Its free and all you have to do is download some information and off you go. As you will see you can play, golf, mini-golf, baseball, bowling, basketball etc.... it is hosted by Life Savers candy..

The only drawback is that you can get caught up playing it too much. Have fun. Let me know what you think!

No English. Isn't this a major downside?

I tried Yahoo pool and was very unimpressed.

I also recently tried High stakes pool, on Pogo.com and thought it was a big improvement on yahoo pool and you can apply English.

5railkick

Registered
Try flyordie.com

A lot more realistic and you can juice the cueball. It doesn't line up shots for you so you will miss a lot of balls. Ghost ball aiming is tough in this game for some reason.

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
I've played at Carom3d and that was pretty cool. It takes a while to get the hang of aiming and stroke speed, but you can spin the ball and elevate the cue to masse and everything.

AceHigh

Banned
i've posted this before, just go buy Virtual Pool 3. It is by far the best simulation billiard game on the market.

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
christopheradam said:
No English. Isn't this a major downside?

I tried Yahoo pool and was very unimpressed.

I also recently tried High stakes pool, on Pogo.com and thought it was a big improvement on yahoo pool and you can apply English.

This is a mulitgame website. Each game is exact specs like a individual game would be. But you can play other players that are on the web with you or play a friend. Try it you like it. I use it to kill time and its just fun..