Is this a GC?

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
IMO, if you can get it pretty cheap, and you are pretty handy, I think it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Here is my journey.

I paid $500 to get new Simonis cloth, covered and assembled. During the install there was a mis-mash of parts and bolts. ALL new bolts installed. One thing to notice is the powder coated parts. He put a clear with a metal flake in it to really set it off. It is subtle, but with a little flash!

This was my old man cave.

Any other questions?

Ken
THEMANCAVE030.jpg

THEMANCAVE024.jpg

THEMANCAVE023.jpg

THEMANCAVE020.jpg

THEMANCAVE018.jpg

THEMANCAVE017.jpg

THEMANCAVE016.jpg

THEMANCAVE001.jpg
Gotlieb or Williams?

markmdz

Registered
Thank you to RKC and everyone else who has offered up some advice on the table. Here's a few more pics of it that I just got from the guy I bought it from. I'm expecting to pick up the table early next week if all goes as planned.

Attachments

• IMG_9437.jpg
    IMG_9437.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_9438.jpg
    IMG_9438.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_9439.jpg
    IMG_9439.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_9440.jpg
    IMG_9440.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_9441.jpg
    IMG_9441.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 314

markmdz

Registered
more pics (sorry they're so damn huge). I see they all decided to upload weird. I'll have to fix then later. Sorry guys.

Attachments

• IMG_9442.jpg
    IMG_9442.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_9443.jpg
    IMG_9443.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_9444.jpg
    IMG_9444.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice. It has a set of Centennial balls (the ones with the black rings around the numbers). They are the best in the business, and cost $200 to $250 new.

Do you know the history of the table? Was it in someones house for 40 years? It might have spent most of its life unplayed in a house somewhere.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Nice. It has a set of Centennial balls (the ones with the black rings around the numbers). They are the best in the business, and cost $200 to $250 new.

Do you know the history of the table? Was it in someones house for 40 years? It might have spent most of its life unplayed in a house somewhere.

Not the case with this table, I can see by the look of the pockets, the rail blinds not mounted, the missing plastic skirt extensions, and the way the cushions mounted to the rails looks....this table has had some commercial usage.

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
Not the case with this table, I can see by the look of the pockets, the rail blinds not mounted, the missing plastic skirt extensions, and the way the cushions mounted to the rails looks....this table has had some commercial usage.

rkc... Do you see something about the way the cushions are mounted to the rails?
It looks to me the bed cloth is newer than the rail cloth and the rails show staining.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rkc... Do you see something about the way the cushions are mounted to the rails?
It looks to me the bed cloth is newer than the rail cloth and the rails show staining.

Based on the staining of the cushions, I believe the rubber is original.

I have a GC that was in a private residence since new. It had the same "stain" on the original cloth. I had it replaced with Simonis and within 6 months the stain line is back. Something about the original cushions stain the cloth.

Great deal on a GC.

Ian