Is this cue too feminine for a guy?

scassidy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a chance to buy this cue, but feel like it's a little on the feminine side for a guy to use. Yet it's kinda cool at the same time. So I'm looking for other guys opinions. Would you use this cue?
Don't want to get crap all the time from the guys.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240108_213742_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108_213742_Messenger.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 492
  • Screenshot_20240108_224033_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108_224033_Messenger.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 477
  • Screenshot_20240108_224022_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108_224022_Messenger.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 479

stevelomako

Needed now…more than ever.
Silver Member
I would absolutely wear a pink glove using that.

It would bother your opponents way more than you.

Especially acting like a flamer when you make balls and win games.

Just make sure they post the money because they will want to quit on you.

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think it's pretty sharp. It's a neat look..different. Would not say it's not manly..... another thought is if you feel uncomfortable with it add black linen or leather wrap.... It'll be a one off cue.

Last edited:

Willowbrook Wolfy

Going pro
Gold Member
No-but-Metaphorically speaking. If it smells like shit it probably is. Does she hit good?
That cue will help you pick up the ladies. At least to get the conversation going.

Tadaimarlon

It's a nice looking cue for sure. But if "don't want to get crap all the time from the guys" is a priority then it's not the right cue for you.

DeeDeeCues

I got a chance to buy this cue, but feel like it's a little on the feminine side for a guy to use. Yet it's kinda cool at the same time. So I'm looking for other guys opinions. Would you use this cue?

The least manly thing about anything in this post is asking if it is manly. A real man doesn't care what others think. I had a pink shirt with red roses on it. Guess who commented on it the most? Girls, they loved it.

Flakeandrun

What the hell is 'too feminine' for a guy? :sick:

Play with whatever the hell you want man. It's a bit loud for my taste, but I don't dislike it.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
The least manly thing about anything in this post is asking if it is manly. A real man doesn't care what others think. I had a pink shirt with red roses on it. Guess who commented on it the most? Girls, they loved it.
Yeah, guys don't typically compliment other guys' shirts, no matter what color it is.

I agree 100% on your first sentence.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Hay! Get in touch with your feminine side. You ever watch the movie Multiplicity?
Well if that isn't for you, just get a can of spray paint either primer gray or flat olive green. Mask it off and camouflage that puppy. When masking with the blue tape, I prefer the TTF method. 😉

DeeDeeCues

Yeah, guys don't typically compliment other guys' shirts, no matter what color it is.

I agree 100% on your first sentence.

I don't know, I've had quite a few comments on shirts from (straight) dudes. Mostly people I know pretty well. That shirt got tons of compliments, tho.

Flakeandrun

It's a nice looking cue for sure. But if "don't want to get crap all the time from the guys" is a priority then it's not the right cue for you.
Yeah, this has it about right
This too

scassidy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hay! Get in touch with your feminine side. You ever watch the movie Multiplicity?
Well if that isn't for you, just get a can of spray paint either primer gray or flat olive green. Mask it off and camouflage that puppy. When masking with the blue tape, I prefer the TTF method. 😉
Haha.. Nope I haven't seen that movie but I'll check it out.