Jack's Python Transformation and my new case!!

DWBOD

Game Over!
Silver Member
Here are some pics of the case that Jack built me out of that monstrous python hide. I had two cases built, one in black and one in mahogany, the black one went to a friend and the mahogany one came home to MI. Both cases have full sheridan style tooling by Ron Ross. Enjoy!

IMG_0110_2.jpg

P1020066.jpg

P1020064.jpg

P1020062.jpg

Thanks,

Doug

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
I'm sure more python will hide now.:grin-square:.
Anyway, your case is awesome. Now thats a true keeper..
But the most lucky here was the cue.:thumbup:

More power,
Al

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
doug your cases are MONSTERS......this one is no diffrent...congrats mickey

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
You are a serious case-a-holic... :)

Jack builds a great case and that one literally is a monster, or at least one that's been tamed :)

JV

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
doug, fantastic case. you were right about the mahogany bringing out the color in the snakeskin. congrats on a nice case.

guy

S

skip

The best that I have seen on here. The only difference between men an boys is the price of there toys. :):)

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I can't think of any better way to have used that piece of snakeskin. The scales on that skin show off just what a monster it was.

Great case!

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
The only good snake is a dead snake. I can't think of a better way of utilizing one of those slimy ba$tard$. :D

Absolutely great case Doug..................enjoy!

JimmyK

Integrale

will work for cues.....
Silver Member
the only thing that misses is a pair of matching boots, same snakeskin with black tooling. That would be it...
imaging walking in your local poolroom with both...

DWBOD

Game Over!
Silver Member
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, the case is definitely one of my favorites, what else are you gonna do with a 25+ foot python hide? Unless someone comes up with a legally obtained tiger hide, I'm going to say my collection is now complete. Of course, I have said that several times before and then something cool comes along.

Thanks,

Doug

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justis

Absolutely beautiful case Doug. Jack is the master of exotics and elegance. This is a great piece to complete your collection with.

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great case Doug, it looks fantastic. The color of the leather really looks great against the snake skin. Man what a snake!

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doug, It has been a pleasure to meet you and your loving wife. Your pics are second to none, Who is that lucky guy that has the other one? It is a beautiful case indeed, Congrats!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I bet you won't see too many of those around.
Any hide left over? You should still have enuff for a pair of boots.
I have a pair of python boots and they almost feel like a comfy pair of slippers.