Jamaica Joe's is OK.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
I attended a Seniors only 9-Ball Tournament on Sat. A few of us from Dallas drove up to Mid-West City for the day. Reason being the tournament was on 7' Diamond Tables. Dallas does not have Diamond Bar boxes and with the BCAPL National Tournament in a few days from now, we thought we might get a little table time in.

Jamaica Joe's is outstanding. What a great room! Nice job to Jess & Shane & Don. Fantastic Cheeseburger! Bring one to Dallas....please.

De-ja vu!!!!! This was just like a Texas Express Tournament from 25 years ago. Terry Young, Jr. Brown, Charlie Smith, Mark Dimick and the list just continues. All we needed was McChesney's voice on the mic. Maybe if I closed my eyes for a second I could see Evelyn & Danny.

Made a few new friends, met Mr. Wiggles and shot some pool. How did I do? Won 4-Lost 2 and went home. Had a great time.

Thanks to all
randyg

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No diamond bar boxes in Dallas? wow... sounds like CJ needs to get on that train... :)

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jamica Joes is an outstanding place to play Pool & their tournaments are always full.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
When I'm in Ok City that's the only place I play...

Jamica Joes is an outstanding place to play Pool & their tournaments are always full.

I was just there a couple of weeks ago and played in a $1000 added tourney that they had. Joe's is THE place in okalhoma city to play. I would say in all of oklahoma but I haven't gotten a chance to play up in Tulsa yet... I almost did but the chance was snatched from my grasp, but I'd be willing to bet it's on par with anything Tulsa has though...

Jaden

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Magoo's in Tulsa is a nice place to play & it is just a bit more upscale. Lots of Action can be had or found in Tulsa

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geezerville!

I attended a Seniors only 9-Ball Tournament on Sat. A few of us from Dallas drove up to Mid-West City for the day. Reason being the tournament was on 7' Diamond Tables. Dallas does not have Diamond Bar boxes and with the BCAPL National Tournament in a few days from now, we thought we might get a little table time in.

Jamaica Joe's is outstanding. What a great room! Nice job to Jess & Shane & Don. Fantastic Cheeseburger! Bring one to Dallas....please.

De-ja vu!!!!! This was just like a Texas Express Tournament from 25 years ago. Terry Young, Jr. Brown, Charlie Smith, Mark Dimick and the list just continues. All we needed was McChesney's voice on the mic. Maybe if I closed my eyes for a second I could see Evelyn & Danny.

Made a few new friends, met Mr. Wiggles and shot some pool. How did I do? Won 4-Lost 2 and went home. Had a great time.

Thanks to all
randyg

Nice meeting you Randy. The last guy you played was the last guy I played. Charlie Lesarge? from Okmulgee. Played pretty sporty with me and even better against you. I went hill hill with him but fell short. I too am shocked about no Diamonds in Dallas. Thought Texas had everything. We got it going at Jamaica Joes! ALL Diamonds!

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Good to hear ya'll had fun! I wish I could have been up there to hit a few with you!

Ken