Jayson Shaw Signs With JFlowers

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Illustrates to me that buying the same cue any pro uses is foolish...better to buy a cue YOU like... I'm not saying the cues the pros use are bad cues, but I am saying that there are lots of good playing cue brands out there that don't sponsor a pro. Also, other than giving a pro a cue, few custom cue builders can afford to sponsor a top pro.

L.S. Dennis

I think JFlowers has at least 4 players signed now including Shaw. That would be Earl, Rodney, Dennis and now Shaw, I suspect that there's not a damn thing wrong with their cues. Maybe between the Flowers, and Rhino cues a little pressure will be applied to Revo and all the other over priced cues to lower their prices by about 30 per cent.

jbart65

Jflowers has some fairly expensive cues that cost up to several thousand dollars. I am sure they have to be pretty good.

in any case, matters not to me.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Illustrates to me that buying the same cue any pro uses is foolish...better to buy a cue YOU like... I'm not saying the cues the pros use are bad cues, but I am saying that there are lots of good playing cue brands out there that don't sponsor a pro. Also, other than giving a pro a cue, few custom cue builders can afford to sponsor a top pro.
I never understood either.. what tip does svb play with? Why? You’re not him. Find out what you like.

I always said when you see someone on social media ask what is the best playing cue if some one gives an answer don’t take their advice for anything lol there is none. One persons piece of dead wood is another’s magic wand .

Anyway when you have the god given ability he does you can change cues as much as you want.

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
I never understood either.. what tip does svb play with? Why? You’re not him. Find out what you like.

I always said when you see someone on social media ask what is the best playing cue if some one gives an answer don’t take their advice for anything lol there is none. One persons piece of dead wood is another’s magic wand .

Anyway when you have the god given ability he does you can change cues as much as you want.
AGREE ITS THE INDIAN NOT THE ARROW.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friend visited LV and came home with a JFlowers. Plays pretty well with it. He used to struggle with a gunky Schon. It's probably the slickness that improved his shooting.