JAYSON SHAW VS DENNIS ORCOLLO-10BALL-NOV 19TH-21ST-$160K BETWEEN BOTH SIDES-OMEGATV

philaut

Registered
JAYSON SHAW VS DENNIS ORCOLLO
NOV 19TH 5PM CST
NOV 20TH 5PM CST
NOV 21ST 3PM CST

THIS EVENT WILL BE LIVE STREAMED BY OMEGATV AND ITS ORIGINAL STAFF

EXPERT COMMENTARY BY JOSH ROBERTS & JOEY GRAY

GAME AND RULES:
10 BALL
RACE TO 120
WINNER BREAK
RACK YOUR OWN WITH AN ACCU-RACK
NO CHECKING RACKS
10 BALL DONT COUNT ON BREAK
CALL SHOT NO SAFE
EARLY 10BALL COMBOS COUNT
10BALL DONT COUNT ON BREAK
FOUR BALLS MUST HIT A RAIL FOR A LEGAL BREAK

$150 PER VIP SEAT FOR ALL 3 DAYS
CONTACT FOR SEATING - BILLY ROBERTS (405-420-9174)

STREAMING LINK:
https://ppv.audiovideoweb.com/ppvlnk/purchase/add/grp/163607016627891?id=04192021140242

OR VISIT WWW.OMEGABILLIARDS.COM

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL DISCOUNT ENDS 11/18 11:59PM CST

shaw dennis.jpeg

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Call shot no safe..? Does that mean you cannot shoot safety shots or just don't have to call them? Or am I reading it wrong?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call shot no safe..? Does that mean you cannot shoot safety shots or just don't have to call them? Or am I reading it wrong?
Means you can shoot a two-way shot. Don't have to say you're playing safe. The way it should be. CS/CS is boring as shit.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Omega said there will be a link to buy the stream for just today posted soon...I'm not gonna miss this one.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No stream @1:45 PST. I thought that today they were starting at 3PM CST. Amyone with the same problem?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No stream @1:45 PST. I thought that today they were starting at 3PM CST. Amyone with the same problem?
There was no stream at 5 :25 EST, correction there was one-Dennis practicing-no sign of Shaw. I called the number and they said i had to find Bob with no further advice. I disputed my payment and havent been back and if i buy another Omega Stream, someone kick me.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was no stream at 5 :25 EST, correction there was one-Dennis practicing-no sign of Shaw. I called the number and they said i had to find Bob with no further advice. I disputed my payment and havent been back and if i buy another Omega Stream, someone kick me.
The late start was due to what happened last night. J's wife fainted and hit her head hard. J was at hosp. all night and got little to no sleep.