JB Case - best way to order?

Q-Street

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the best way to order a custom Leather JB case? Did you use his website order form? Thanks

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the best way to order a custom Leather JB case? Did you use his website order form? Thanks
The website is ok but it may be a good idea to call him directly. Also, there is going to be a delay due to pandemic. It may take few months if not longer.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
You could also wait for the FB sale. He does one every month or so. Last one was Dec 17, so it should be coming up soon (if he's got the inventory).

-td

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
What is the thing with Facebook sale, items John is heavy on inventory?
Just the opposite. He almost has no "for sale" inventory. Almost everything is custom cases. So he just sells what few cases he does have all at once on FB vs populating the website. Usually all (or virtually all) of his inventory goes in just a couple hours.

-td

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Just the opposite. He almost has no "for sale" inventory. Almost everything is custom cases. So he just sells what few cases he does have all at once on FB vs populating the website. Usually all (or virtually all) of his inventory goes in just a couple hours.

-td

John is in a good position, demand is high then supply.

Business is apparently great.

TrxR

There is a couple of Facebook groups that are always raffleing off 4x8 ultimate rugged cases. I got lucky and won one on my first try.

Both groups are run by the same person. Just tried winning a Sugartree cue but my luck wasn't as good this time.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a fine example of JB's work.
PM if interested.
PXL_20220112_161235018.jpg
PXL_20220112_161247620.jpg

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a couple of Facebook groups that are always raffleing off 4x8 ultimate rugged cases. I got lucky and won one on my first try.

Both groups are run by the same person. Just tried winning a Sugartree cue but my luck wasn't as good this time.
which group is that?

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another nice example. If you see something you like call JB.
1644163185119.jpeg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poolcuegiveaway and poolcuegiveaway 2
its 'giveaways'. Closed groups you have to join. Do have some good stuff sometimes. If you just want to buy a jb 'the players club' in st. louis(FB) always has some.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
which group is that?
Look up Cue & Case Deals. The owner is the most honest guy. He has tons of JB cases and he constantly runs giveaways. I see problems with other groups all the time, this guy never had any issues. Always honest, unlike some other groups.

TrxR

its 'giveaways'. Closed groups you have to join. Do have some good stuff sometimes. If you just want to buy a jb 'the players club' in st. louis(FB) always has some.
I won my 4x8 from there on my first try . He just had a draw on a nice southwest cue but I didn't have any luck on it.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Barton has a facebook page where he auctions off cases pretty regularly, but if I had a specific design in mind I think I'd just call him,,,,,,,, seems easy enuff

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Barton has a facebook page where he auctions off cases pretty regularly, but if I had a specific design in mind I think I'd just call him,,,,,,,, seems easy enuff

Unless you just want a Case Auction is cool. Personally I ordered, ask JBCases to make how I wanted. Cost was more, but I could not be happier.

John aka JBCases had U-Tube channel he post cases of week, customer boing.

If you want to see latatude of what John is capable of, or color combo. Very worth watching.